* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Remember the Titans

+5
ThePlague0208
bigbuddah
jmojsoski
JDB721
fhpt317
9 posters

Go down

Remember the Titans Empty Remember the Titans

Post by fhpt317 Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 am

First I will start by saying the Titans owner RO_--_88 is obviously better at the Madden Video Game than me. Bravo!!! Good for you!! Now you can tell all your friends and family members how you destroyed your opponent in Madden 11. Never been one to get on the forums to say anything about an opponent. But after someone gets on their headset and continuously calls you a Fuc#$ng Nigg$r, I felt that I should maybe give his future opponents a heads up.
Lets start by saying that he likes to pass to Knox and Bush in the flats and spin and juke or just run bombs to Knox(combined 16 receptions for 350 yards). Don't try to mix up your defensive plays against him to try and play a realistic game. Shut down the flats every play to try to stop Knox and Bush!!!!!
When you are on offense watch out for the all out 8 man blitz that crushes your quarterback as soon as he touches the ball. Tried to run a few screens to combat the all out blitz but my Qb's kept getting crushed before they had a chance to throw the ball!! Be ready to get rid of the ball!!!
If your efforts to beat him fail be ready for him to run up the score. Don't know about you but if I was up on an opponent 35-7 in the 2nd qtr, maybe I'd run the ball a little. The all out lousy sportsmanship started then. When you start running the 2 minute drill at the end of the first half with 4 wide out of the shotgun to try to squeak in another score before half!!!!! Bravo!! You are now up 38-7 at halftime.
Think maybe in the second half your opponent might want to run the ball and chew up the clock with a 31 point lead. Nope, not the Titans. Lets just keep running 4 wide, shotgun formation and keep throwing the ball and keep all out blitzing on defense. Don't bother to try to get the game over quicker, lets keep dragging it out so you can rub it in a little more.
4th qtr rolls around 41-10. Again just run the ball and chew up the clock. Nope!! Run 4 wide, shotgun and keep throwing. This is when the verbal abuse starts too. 4th qtr, I see commish is online, so shoot him a message that Titans are blatantly running up the score. Commish send Titans a message about running up the score. Titans tells commish that he's just using the 4 wide, shotgun formation to run the ball and he's handing the ball off. OOPS!!!! Don't know how Knox just scored on an 81 yard pass reception!! How does that happen on a run play?
Next Titans send me a message Fuc U!! Now he turns his headset on and starts with the continuous F'in Nigg$r remarks with a comment, "Go tell the commish that"
Final 51-17. Good for you. Hold your chest high today!! You won a game on Madden 11!!!
fhpt317
fhpt317

Back to top Go down

Remember the Titans Empty Re: Remember the Titans

Post by JDB721 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:14 am

Wow what is up with all the hillbilly racists on this game? That guy needs to be kicked. Throw his ass in the same racist boat as Dacoach and Chizz.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:49 am

dnt worry man, dudes dnt last long in this league for stuff like that..and they dnt go on to win the SB....IF wha u saying is true, ppl need to grow up...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:59 pm

wow thats crazy. this is the second time someone has said something negative about this guy. i said something about him playing antonio cromartie on offense the whole game. now he is being abusive and running up the score. i agree run your offense for the first half if ur up by that much in the second half then he shoulda ran the ball and ate some clock. this is unacceptable if he was scoring over and over again runnin the same offense as first half and he was up 31 points. when i was up on him by alot i ran the ball in the second half which is y he scored 2 tds caus i was switchin up my defense and running the ball getting 3 and outs. the verbal abuse takes the cake i think he should be bounced strike 3

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 pm

People are so tough when they are online. Throw him in the pot....BAN!
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by boltssbbound Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:30 am

i had trouble with this guy in kight league. like someone else said he used cromartie on offense the entire game, and continuosly swore at me over his head set. the really funny and ironic thing was that he repeatedly accused me of running up the score after i scored to go up 24 before halftime (maybe i should have layed off but he had scored 21 points in the ifrst 5 minutes of the game so i wasn't at all comfortable with a 17 point lead), then continued say i was running up the score even though i ran the ball every single play in second half. he quit midway through the third quarter after running out the back of the endzone for safties twice. one of the most annoying people i've ever played.

boltssbbound

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:42 pm

I vote boot his ass. I count 4 different people all with bad experiences with him. Also there is ZERO tolerance for racism in this league.

seriously dude needs to grow up

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:02 pm

tomer629 wrote:I vote boot his ass. I count 4 different people all with bad experiences with him. Also there is ZERO tolerance for racism in this league.

seriously dude needs to grow up

Agreed. I still see chizz in leagues and he used the N word against me like 10 times. It's on youtube. Heres the link: http://m.youtube.com/results?client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en&warned=True&q=chizz+is+weird&submit=Search

It's the first video when you search 'Chizz is Weird'

My commentary is awful. I was drunk the night before and could still feel it that morning. Lol
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:24 am

he has been warned - unfortunately unlike thee Dacoach his abuse of the N word was on a headset - so we get in a "he said - she said" arguement... - we all know our motto - innocent til PROOVEN GUILTY... nevertheless he has been warned...

as far as running the score up - again given his one and only warning - he is on the thinnest of ice - and will be monitored closely...

btw - he is AKA gohardallday form last years group - if he was BRAND NEW PLAYER - i admit he probaly would have been booted... but since he has been with us since inception - the burden of proof must be clear - and running the score up is certainly DISTASTEFUL AND INFURIATING - ITS NOT AN EXECUTABLE OFFENSE - especially when its done the 1st time...

I am looking forward to seeing how he plays out the rest of his schedule...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Remember the Titans Empty ro_88 guy

Post by slickmonkyz Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:54 pm

lemme start by sayin i dont like gettin on here n bitchin because i lost. but sometimes its the way i lost that pisses me off. if u are better than me and beat me straight up.. fine. there are boatloads of guys on here that whoop my ass regular. but heres the deal , played ro 88 . midway thru 1st he down 13-0.he pauses for a min. and all the sudden i cant see my audibles. come to the line n look at defense and notice a dead end play,,,audible out , hit r2 to check n see if i wanna hot route etc. not only can i not see the play but i cant check his coverage on the outside,,cant see the wide angle view,so needless to say he gets back in the game, with like 7 or 8 catches by bush in the first half . if i take away the flat he goes to runnin around to let the crosses to open up, hes got aaron rogers, literally 3 plays. flats to either side. screen, crosses, thats it, but with the speed its very hard to contain the whole game.for me anyway...which for me brings the question of ( sim football ). to me .. down and distance is sim, for offense as well as defense. but running the same basic 3or 4 plays for every situation is total and complete bullshit. and i for 1 dont know how that can b fun,, every game the same shit. unless u are 12 yrs old. me im pushin 40, found out today i got a blockage to my heart, dont know yet how serious. but i just like playin the fuckin game. i like the way most gms are chess matches, i dont however like playin jackasses like ro 88. anyway i feel like i had him , had 6 pics, just couldnt keep the lead, sorry for writing a fuckin book,,,lol
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down