* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Lets set the record straight...

Go down

Lets set the record straight... Empty Lets set the record straight...

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 am

I have been accused of spamming emails and PSN i.d's from the MG site for the benefit of the MLBTSG -THIS IS 100% NOT TRUE - AND DID NOT HAPPEN///

If u recieved an email "newsletter" from the MLBSG - its because you are allready signed up as a member on that site and have provided them your email!

A message went out last week to the entire MLBTSG membership (almost 300 people) welcoming them to the upcoming season and directing thme to the site - If u dont want to recieve this type of message in the future I suggest you resign your commission as a MLBTSG member....

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down