* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Just for the record...

+2
saastar
Sick-Stick
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just for the record... Empty Just for the record...

Post by Sick-Stick Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:04 pm

I never bashed everyone of you guys! I didnt have a problem with Huff, FF, Shane, Bj, Sam, and theres a few others please find out where I bashed Greenerrrr, I never did. I didnt have a problem with Greenerr. I played him more times than I played anyone. He beat me 4 times out of the 9 or 10 we played! Greenerr wouldnt stick up for me for one reason, if he did you would have turned against him.

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Just for the record... Empty Re: Just for the record...

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:11 pm

dude not 1 single member wants to play u or be apart of any franchise ur in.. so why do u keep crawling on ur knees begging for forgiveness that ur not getting.. i mean i understand ur lg mite be going to shit.. but get off of it.. ur not getting back in unless u sneak ur way back in.. but u cant keep from playing ur way in which will be spotted and u will be booted again.. i mean u say u never bashed FF or anyone do i need to bring up green 2 posts.. i will..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:13 pm

I wouldnt turn on Greenerrrr because he has been a pal of mine sinc MLB The Show a few years back. But you on the other hand did bash this group as a whole and you just need to realize that nobody wants you around. Go back to your little mock MG group and leave our boards.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:14 pm

RO_--_ = gaRbO
sickxstick- on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:06 am

1. This guy tried to IOR me everytime, I have good kick coverage so he got nothing! It wouldnt let me save the replay trust me I tried.

2. He ran 4 different plays . He runs with his qb either straight backwards or runs straight to the sidelines and throws across the field. This was an ALL GAME THINGSometimes he had pressure sometimes it was a 3 man pass rush in which he had no pressure.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/53424039

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/53424014

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/53423961

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Re: RO_--_ = gaRbO
sickxstick- on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Truthfully the guy is SoOOOOOOO GARBAGE! HE WAS PLAYING FROM BEHIND ALL GAME THOSE LUCKY ASS ROLLOUT BOMBS KEPT HIM IN THE GAME.

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: suberbowl report
sickxstick- on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:18 am

1 i quit texting Cheddah Your number was blocked when you told me to stop texting you.

2. i never said Everyone in the group was dumb is said "Dude half the guys dont know what they r talking about, the ignorance in this lg pisses me off." I never said i didnt know what a nano is, I surely know what a "nano" is. They existed last year and years prior and they are so easy to beat. all of my blitzes are done on the dpad, i dont move anyone.

3. I dont even have an angle route that i run, you might wanna look up wat an angle route is. the guy goes out the cute inside. The route i run is an out route, out of full house and shotgun 2 set RBs.

4 I enjoy playing in this franchise with this group of guys, and I'd be scared to if some random dude came in and won the Superbowl, against the guy that was so unbeatable.

5 Vista you were telling me how good of a game it was after we played, hell you were talking on the mic. "GG man GG"
were your words.

5. Nanos: Were a thing of the past what happend was you blitz a dt and an DE straight down and put the guy in the gap, up until last year PA and blockers wouldnt stop it. THe defender would suction to the qb and sack you in a "NANO" second. EA has fixed that and not the center drops back behind the wedge of Guards and Tackles to pick up the nanos. but when im blitzing 5 guys on 3 that is an overload. Too many to block!

6. I was offered by GREENERRR to commish the next franchise. If there was a need to have one. Greener has also seen all of my blitzes and passes all over them. He adjusts to the blitz and beats it.

7. I play legit, I play sim rules. Why should i even give you credibility FF you said putting Reggie Bush in the slot is a Programming Exploit.

8. I will REPEAT! 19-0 this year. YOU GUYS WILL NOT BEAT ME! Just Because you team up against me for being better doesnt mean I'm getting kicked out!

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 pm

sickxstick- on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Now you're accusing me of QB SPY BLITZING? EA fixed that on the first or second patch!!! Im done talking to you you are an idiot. I dont stack ANYONE IN A GAP!!!

THIS WAS TOWARDS FF

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 pm

sickxstick- on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:07 pm

THE ONLY THING CHEDDAH BITCHED ABOUT B4 IS THAT FACT I RAN FAG D AND HAD NO PASS RUSHERS.

HE DIDNT COMPLAIN ABOUT MY BLITZ! HE SAID I RAN 1-5-5 THE FIRST TIME I PLAYED HIM (WHICH I DONT HAVE IN MY PLAYBOOK) THEN SAID I RAN NICKEL SUB (WHICH AGAIN I DONT HAVE IN MY PB)

GREENER HAS SEEN MY BLIZES AND MURDERS THEM, (SAD PART IS HE DOES IT WITH THE BILLS)

YALL ARE JUST HATERS AND WANT ME GONE. GUESS WHAT IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE I PLAY LEGIT AND WILL REPEAT!

IF YOU ADJUST I CAN BE BEAT, BUT IF THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS COMPLAIN AND CRY YOU WONT BEAT ME!

I STILL GOT ALOT MORE COMING

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 pm

sickxstick- on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:16 pm

QUIT HATING AND ADJUST! USE FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE!

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 pm

STUFF IS GETTING OLD!
sickxstick- on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:01 pm

MjKIGHT quits on me because i go for it on 4th and 4 on his 42 then i go for it on 4th and 1 on my 36. He says im cheesing. This is Getting pathetic!!!!! CRY CRY CRY. MAN UP HAVE FAITH IN YOUR D AND STOP ME!!! QUIT CRYING!!!

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW IM GETTING A COMMUNITY TOGETHER TO HAVE FUN NOT CRY. SIM RULES BUT NOT THE GRIPING AND CRYING!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOU KNOW MY PSN!

FRANCHISENATION.FORUMOTION.com[strike]

here is u trying to get guys to join ur lg..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:26 pm

i mean i can search DW lg and just the general discussion boards and find shit u said...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Where did i bash greenerr? I was never in DWs league......

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Kight has never quit a game on anyone. One of the best all around guys in all these leagues. Pick a new fight QBxKILLA...after all we all know you and where you came from.

that posted by deathwish22..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:33 pm

SickSTick is QBxKILLA?...............LMAO....OMG, dude where have you been all my life, i remember you From last year, I destoryed your biltz's, then you said i cheated, you recorded our game, and your video footage GOT you booted out of MG because it showed you was nano blitzing...hahahahahahaha....i missed beating you...

that posted by jmo.. u also called out huff in green 2..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm

I see you bashing people in these posts. DW would have never allowed you in his league because of your sorry ass rep. I see you bashing RO88, Cheddah, MjKight for examples.

Just grow up and get out dude. Nobody wants you here nor will you be brought back in.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:42 pm

I bashed Huff because he quit, when he replayed the game he got on the mic and we talked. Everything was fine then.

Cheddah: he beat me and had a problem with an overload.

Kight: I was mad at the moment. It did pop up that he quit, Hell i got the win. It was just a close game, and i wanted to see how it would have ended.

JMO: never got me kicked out. I was kicked out because I ran alot of the same plays and ran up scores.

Greener: knew who I was, a week of me being in the MG. I told him.

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Bro, why don't you be a man...

and just leave....

Maybe then...people will forget about you...and you'll have a chance at redemption next year...

You arent gonna be forgiven this quickly...
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 pm

I dont think that he even deserves a chance at redemption next year. As far as Im concerned this clown is done.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Bill you my friend need a beer...

Youre wayy too excited with your anti SickxStick rants

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Dont worry I will have a beer later. But you need to get off our boards you are not even a member of this group. Nobody has excepted your apology nor are they.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Thats accepted, maybe you popped a cap a little too soon.

How do you know they havent accepted me?

How do you know im not in the MG???

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Because trust me. Nobody wants a worthless little punk like you in his group.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:17 pm

bc people know how u play u cant change that... its how u play.. u dont know the meaning of sim... its all about bs blitzes that get to the qb for they have time to throw... ur trash... and if u slipped in there ur going to get ur ass thrown out bc ur shit is easily detected.. not hard to till ur blitzes... bc thats the only way u can win a gm....

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:17 pm

worthless? see they you go name calling. You dont know me son..

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:19 pm

saastar get it thru your head man. I wasnt playing you. I wasnt trying on D i was writing sandman about picks i was trading. Please accept that fact. Hell greenerrr even posted he never had a problem with my play style.

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next