* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

user catching

+4
sam22smith
youngwattz
Cheddah_Cheez
txboy05
8 posters

Go down

user catching Empty user catching

Post by txboy05 Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:46 am

i have been accused lately of cheesing by user catching. i wasnt even aware this rule was made because of me until a few minutes ago. i am not a cheeser nor have i ever been. i am usually the one accused of running up the score or trash talking but never cheating probably cause im not a cheater lol. so my game aginst cp kenny britt had 300 plus yards and so because of that performance by him im cheating somehow. then i was accused of cheating on the last play against GA certified....that last play against him, the pass wasnt even intended for kenny britt ! i was throwing the ball to braylon edwards in the slot (verticals) the ball was overthrown and kenny britt just happen to catch it and run in the end zone for the game winning score. he was just in the right place at the right time. then against sam22smith i was accused also, but kenny britt was just burning his recievers, there was no user catch needed for those, so idk where this even came from. i throw to britt up high cause he is 6"3 and especially if he is in single coverage, who wouldnt. there are a lot of user catches that are cheap for example the zig zag, which imo should have been outlawed a long time ago. i seen the video and i dont do anything like that with britt, i dont even go left or right with him, i dont have the stick for that. i just press circle and then triangle and if he catches it thats great if he doesnt oh well. i dont have to adjust my game according to this rule because i dont do anything wrong. i guess when u out user catch the number one user catcher in the mg it comes with consequences, i did nothing wrong or intentional so all of you who are mad at me or whatever idk why u feel that way.

txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

user catching Empty Re: user catching

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:18 am

This was brought to my attention the other day, but I wasnt going to directly call u out since there was no visual proof. However I gotta say it's peculiar. From what I've heard, you do those exact movements to catch up the sidelines with britt...and it's pretty much blind luck for it to not be a reception. It's currently not a rule. But doing the movements from that video in that way is lame bc it can't be stopped. I wouldn't see the point in CP and FF saying it was an issue for no reason. CP won the game anyway...and even more so NEVER complains on people.

For the record, Sam and GA NEVER accused you of cheating...at least not to me. But based on your box scores and the explosions with britt I must say it looks odd. Similar to the way you felt about Reggie bush on the lions in my lg. It looks strange to that kind of output consistently from a wr not named calvin, Andre, or moss.

I'm not accussing you of anything, bc there's no proof. But like I told all my guys in our chat, if I see anyone doing that in my lg they're out. If you're not doing that movement on ur sideline catches you don't have anything to worry about
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:22 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:This was brought to my attention the other day, but I wasnt going to directly call u out since there was no visual proof. However I gotta say it's peculiar. From what I've heard, you do those exact movements to catch up the sidelines with britt...and it's pretty much blind luck for it to not be a reception. It's currently not a rule. But doing the movements from that video in that way is lame bc it can't be stopped. I wouldn't see the point in CP and FF saying it was an issue for no reason. CP won the game anyway...and even more so NEVER complains on people.

For the record, Sam and GA NEVER accused you of cheating...at least not to me. But based on your box scores and the explosions with britt I must say it looks odd. Similar to the way you felt about Reggie bush on the lions in my lg. It looks strange to that kind of output consistently from a wr not named calvin, Andre, or moss.

I'm not accussing you of anything, bc there's no proof. But like I told all my guys in our chat, if I see anyone doing that in my lg they're out. If you're not doing that movement on ur sideline catches you don't have anything to worry about

Thanks Cheddah, cuz I was about say I nvr went to anyone about you txboy even though I did almost toss my remote at my TV on that unbelieveable catch by Britt but I still didnt go looking to say anything. Actually I went on the chat, u even came on and started accusing me of running lame plays, but anyway I even started talking about how close I almost beat you in a sense of accomplishment cuz Ive been on a horrible losing streak in all my leagues. I know u feel u might have a few guys after you, but Im not in that category!
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:30 pm

txboy05 wrote:i have been accused lately of cheesing by user catching. i wasnt even aware this rule was made because of me until a few minutes ago. i am not a cheeser nor have i ever been. i am usually the one accused of running up the score or trash talking but never cheating probably cause im not a cheater lol. so my game aginst cp kenny britt had 300 plus yards and so because of that performance by him im cheating somehow. then i was accused of cheating on the last play against GA certified....that last play against him, the pass wasnt even intended for kenny britt ! i was throwing the ball to braylon edwards in the slot (verticals) the ball was overthrown and kenny britt just happen to catch it and run in the end zone for the game winning score. he was just in the right place at the right time. then against sam22smith i was accused also, but kenny britt was just burning his recievers, there was no user catch needed for those, so idk where this even came from. i throw to britt up high cause he is 6"3 and especially if he is in single coverage, who wouldnt. there are a lot of user catches that are cheap for example the zig zag, which imo should have been outlawed a long time ago. i seen the video and i dont do anything like that with britt, i dont even go left or right with him, i dont have the stick for that. i just press circle and then triangle and if he catches it thats great if he doesnt oh well. i dont have to adjust my game according to this rule because i dont do anything wrong. i guess when u out user catch the number one user catcher in the mg it comes with consequences, i did nothing wrong or intentional so all of you who are mad at me or whatever idk why u feel that way.

I have not read all of this yet - but I did not accuse TXboy of cheesing. I complained about my team and how they weren't doing deep zones. I want this to be clear. I was commenting to someone about how Hilliard was playing his deep zone like he was called to play a flat zone and Britt was just blowing by him immediately. I was completely dumbfounded and pissed at that game and at my team.

I'm not really thrilled about my name being brought up in this....
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:50 pm

actually no one accused you, i made the video to discuss it and show other people that theres a certain type of catch thats unstoppable and we probably need to be aware of it. theres no proof, or accusation that you did this intentionally or even at all. i understand your defensiveness about it but so long as its something your not doing theres nothing to worry about. at least we know what type of catch people shouldn't be doing, thats all.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Alright guys, I was tryna lash out at nobody just tryin to defend my name cause in these franchises ur name is all u got. Its what people go by and I just don't want the word cheese or cheese or cheating or anything like it going along with mine that is all.

@cp..I say stuff out of frustration....a lot. So whatever I said about ur plays or whatever I was just mad cuz u just beat me. I haven't beat u yet out of the 3 times we played and it ain't gettin no easier for me. The whole kenny britt thing idk I was just throwing the ball up and he was catching it, that's the only explenation I have. I don't lab in madden or do things offline to learn new stuff, the only time I'm playing madde is when I'm playing a franchise game. I wouldn't cheat u no matter how bad I wanna beat u.

~@ cheddah....now I know my box scores my look suspect as far as kenny britt goes. but I assure u that ain't nuttin like that goin on. For some reason unknow to me, guys love to press this man, I guess they don't know he was 99 release, so he pushes the corner out of the way id say about 70 percent of the time and if they are in man coverage with no safety over the top its a easy touchdown. That is where most of his yards come from like for real. I know he ain't moss or cj but minus the speed he has just as good attributes as they do. I don't know why its raising eyebrows when I have a breakout season with kenny britt, he is just as good but not as fast as other dominant recievers.
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Is there really a catch thats unstoppable? wth
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:58 pm

txboy05 wrote:i have been accused lately of cheesing by user catching. i wasnt even aware this rule was made because of me until a few minutes ago. i am not a cheeser nor have i ever been. i am usually the one accused of running up the score or trash talking but never cheating probably cause im not a cheater lol. so my game aginst cp kenny britt had 300 plus yards and so because of that performance by him im cheating somehow. then i was accused of cheating on the last play against GA certified....that last play against him, the pass wasnt even intended for kenny britt ! i was throwing the ball to braylon edwards in the slot (verticals) the ball was overthrown and kenny britt just happen to catch it and run in the end zone for the game winning score. he was just in the right place at the right time. then against sam22smith i was accused also, but kenny britt was just burning his recievers, there was no user catch needed for those, so idk where this even came from. i throw to britt up high cause he is 6"3 and especially if he is in single coverage, who wouldnt. there are a lot of user catches that are cheap for example the zig zag, which imo should have been outlawed a long time ago. i seen the video and i dont do anything like that with britt, i dont even go left or right with him, i dont have the stick for that. i just press circle and then triangle and if he catches it thats great if he doesnt oh well. i dont have to adjust my game according to this rule because i dont do anything wrong. i guess when u out user catch the number one user catcher in the mg it comes with consequences, i did nothing wrong or intentional so all of you who are mad at me or whatever idk why u feel that way.

well if you are nit doing what is shown in FF video of the illustrated view of the BS catch - that makes me happy - and u have zero to concern yourself with,,,,
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:54 pm

1. I never said i never accused you of anything not really my style

2. I never messaged cheddah about the catchs

3.Me a FF was labbing the day after our game he asked how britt had 300+ yards so i showed him

4.I never complain and really see no reason to, i won the game.

5.Britt wasn't in single coverage he was doubled after a few catchs im not gonna just sit there and let you just pick on 1 guy.

6.I have no problem with you i don't dislike you or anything i messaged you the other day so we could play MvC3 but you neve responded

7. The catch isn't unstoppable but it do have a high success rate

8.Not trying to call you out but its time you stop acting clueless cause you no the catch is hard to stop.

Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Ok first of all, I never did that catch I seen in the video. I didn't move britt to the sideline like that and then come back and catch the ball. Idk maybe u and ff labbed long enough or whatever and that's what y'all came up with. All I was doing was pressing circle and then holding triangle. I was down 21 points so of course ima go deep to my biggest wr so he can make a play. I don't don't that zig zag shit cause I don't know how and I ain't tryna learn it. I got enough ppl watchin me and documenting stuff on me already so I ain't finna cheat. I don't have to cheat, if I lose I lose oh well ill get over it, its only madden. Bottom line is, I never did that catch in that video. Cheddah showed to us in the chat box and I was just as surprised as everybody else. All it is, is that zig zag shit just further down field. How bout we just disban the zig zag so we don't have to worry bout none of this ever again....but since the best user catchers and some of the best players on here zig zag it ain't goin nowhere.
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down