* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

OFFICAL PROPOSAL TO ABOLISH ALL STAT MAX RULES FOR USER VS USER GAMES

+5
chizz522
broadway_blitz
albundy4td1game
Maddening isn't it?
weasel_
9 posters

Go down

OFFICAL PROPOSAL TO ABOLISH ALL STAT MAX RULES FOR USER VS USER GAMES Empty OFFICAL PROPOSAL TO ABOLISH ALL STAT MAX RULES FOR USER VS USER GAMES

Post by weasel_ Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:01 am

1. Stat max remains

2. Stat max raised to all current NFL Records as point threshold raised from 17-24

3. Stat max abolished and only used in user vs CPU games with significant lower Max numbers

These are the three options please post your vote and short explination and make your vote clear.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL PROPOSAL TO ABOLISH ALL STAT MAX RULES FOR USER VS USER GAMES Empty Re: OFFICAL PROPOSAL TO ABOLISH ALL STAT MAX RULES FOR USER VS USER GAMES

Post by Maddening isn't it? Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:18 am

#3 I don't like them.
#2 if I have to settle. Alsi as records get broke the max should raise to the new record.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL PROPOSAL TO ABOLISH ALL STAT MAX RULES FOR USER VS USER GAMES Empty Re: OFFICAL PROPOSAL TO ABOLISH ALL STAT MAX RULES FOR USER VS USER GAMES

Post by albundy4td1game Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:12 am

I vote #3 I do not like stat max.

I agree that I can settle with #2 but I will go a step further and say that the Stat max should be absurd numbers. 5 TDs for WR and RB 7 TDS for QBS and no max on number of yardage.

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:18 pm

I vote #3

In game stat watching isn't practical, this is simple and I don't understand why it's complicated

Play to win the game

Respect your opponent , don't be a dick !

broadway_blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:25 pm

I vote #3. But in a blowout situation there should be a run the ball only rule to burn clock. Like a 28 point or more lead in 2nd half. 1st half should be wife open
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by OhMySully Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Yeah I vote #3. I'd be okay with #2 as a compromise though. Every game I play (that goes well at least), I feel like I'm up against it with my running back, mostly because I run it a lot more than I pass it. I get the idea for the rule, but I guess at the end of the day, I feel like if I give up 500 yards rushing, then that's on me, and I have to get better

OhMySully

Back to top Go down

Post by gpatt55 Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:47 pm

I vote for a combination of 1 and 2. I have outlined a proposal in my thread titled "goats proposed amendments to rules and policy". I think it is reasonable and fixes issues with stat max as it currently stands. Definitely not in favor of option 3
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by fhpt317!! Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:34 pm

1 or possibly 2. Definitely not 3

fhpt317!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:20 am

FYI stat max is SET SO YOU GET ALL YOUR WEEKLY GOALS and more!

Stat max only applies in BLOW OUTS and vs CPU
- so get your weekly XP totals and sit your star players!
* there is no need for you to be a DOUCHE and pound a weak player relentlessly! ( besides only assholes do this - so why should jerks have the benefit of all the extra XP when they break NFL records - 25,000 in XP, get "player of the week awards" 10,000 XP (which they don't deserve because they playing a bum) and pad their year end total stats so they win awards and get another 50,000 in XP!

FYI totally unfair to LEGIT guys because vs weak players they are NOT DICKS - they sit out there star players or adjust play calling so that their opponent is not totally humiliated! - Why should these SOLID CITIZENS be put behind the XP eight ball because they are doing what's right? (Conversely jerkoffs who run up stats vs weak players are rewarded with huge XP!)

Only thing stat max does is to stop good balls from manipulating stats for the above reasons!

That's all weasel is concerned about - the clown even let's guys score so the game can be "close" and he can run more stats - totally instane and absolute DICK move!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down