* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Just played ACE.....

Go down

Just played ACE..... Empty Just played ACE.....

Post by Fr8trainShane Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Coming off my lobby win over Buddah...(woohoo), I went head to head with Ace.... and decided to try new playbooks on O and on D.... not such a good idea.
Game was laggy as hell (although at the end it seemed a bit better).... we even restarted once to get a better connection and it just got worse...

anyway, give you an idea of the game....11 Total INTs, 6 total Fumbles.... it was just an ugly game overall.... and I was on the very ugly side of it.

When the game was well in hand, I msg'd Ace to run it up...and not to play conservative, as I could use the time to get used to the playbooks....he actually asked me "Really?"....instead of saying anything snarky, or anything. And given that I took over his team in Chz, this very well could have been a game laced with rude comments all the way through.

It wasn't. Ace played a great game, and I most certainly did not. Not a single bit of cheese either.... for those of you wondering.

The Cowboys falls to 0-6....and really need a new QB. however, Hardrick finally showed up...

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down