* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I played an almost FLAWLESS gm - but madden screws me!

2 posters

Go down

I played an almost FLAWLESS gm - but madden screws me! Empty I played an almost FLAWLESS gm - but madden screws me!

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:30 am

This is no exageration - just finished a top 5 worst Madden BS games EVER!

In my game - I ONLY MADE 1 MISTAKE (in hurry up at end of the game i "hit wrong button for wr" who was clearly covered, but the QB threw a terrible ball and it sailed over WR and DB heads - BUT THAT WAS LITERALLY MY ONLY OFFENSIVE MISTAKE THE ENTIRE GAME and the only lucky play i got (if u even want to call that lucky...)...

I Run a read option offense (everyone knows it,,,) - I WAS 100% CORRECT ON MY READ OPTIONS! not 1 bad read...

Throwing the ball, (with the exception of the play described above) - I WAS PERFECT! zero mistakes... Only passes that were not complete are desribed below or were drops by wide open recievers (and that was only 2 or 3 plays...) and I am not complaining about drops - just expalining why i had incompletions...

BUT MADDEN SCREWS ME 3 TIMES FOR PICKS - here is how:

1) WR is wide open - on a deep out (clearly beat his man...) HE DROPS THE WIDE OPEN PASS and the drop falls into the hands of defender (giving my opponent the ball in my end...)

2) Defense is worried about mobility of my QB - so he plays SPY - I have MEGATRON wide open on crossing route - the SPY is at least 10 yards  away from MEGATRON - but somehow does a miraculous leap and makes a SUPERMAN PICK to give another short field... (throw that same pass 100 times - maybe get that pick animation once!)

* for the record - none of these plays my opoonents did anything to earn - literally FELL IN HIS LAP...

3) Opponents have safeties up - CB are jamming MEGATRON - thats an easy streak td at anytime... but somehow the 92 speed CB is able to run STRIDE FOR STRIDE with 95 speed MEGATRON - WHEN I THROW THE PASS (even though i am leading WR to upfield side) - the 6 foot CB outleaps MEGATRON who is 6 feet 5 inches...HMMMM???

Granted he made a USER play - BUT  A) - he shouldnt even been close to being in position to make a user play (megatron should have outran him) and B) - not my first rodeo - I was USER CATCHING with MEGATRON but somehow the 6 foot CB was able to jump higher (oopppss i guess thta wasnt why - MEGATRON is 99 jump and this CB is 93 jump! lol)

Each one of those plays - I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT - 100% correct (and would do the same again...) EA just screwed me...

I look back on this game - and cant think of 1 example where i said to myself "wow - that was a dumb pass!!!" conversely there was 4 times where my opponent just terribly threw into coverage and my DBs just knocked down the ball and gave him a do over...

I truely think Madden saw that my opponent had thrown 20 picks - so only way he was getting a pick to go agaisnt him is if i made a total USER PLAY that they couldnt deny...

On the other hand i had 13 TD passes with only 5 picks - THEY WERE LOOKING FOR ANY HALF ASS REASON TO GIVE ME A PICK! This is how EA logic works... and its total BS!

Then there was my 2 fumbles - both recover by other team...

First was on a USER PICK i made - running down the sideline a low carry rating CB fumbles (but he wasnt hit hard - definitely no hit stick...) - so TAKE MY USER PICK AWAY - and give ball back to the other team with a randomly CPU generated fumble - total BS...

Second Fumble was by QB - who i thought was throwing the ball - and have seen that as incomplete pass 98% of the time but this time CPU decided to give me a fumble!!!

Then i HITSTICK the hell out of opponents 80 carry RB all game - (he never covers the ball) and no fumbles for me!

Same defense i have defenders running "up the ass" of recievers - surprisingly the QB throws to him BUT THEY STILL MAKE THE PLAY - i know DT is really good - BUT MEGATRON IS PRETTY GOOD TOO - granted i never throw to players that are covered like that - but the 1 time i did on the deep ball pass descibed above, MEGATRON isnt getting the same benefits called for him...

I could go on and on... I called it halftime - I knew EA wasnt gonna let me win after that drop ball that was picked... U can see these games coming... Its even more drastic when you have a winning record and are playing a team with a poor record (which was the case for me today...)

Its the same principle as undefeated teams - when it gets later in season - they are gonna get games like this REPEATEDLY so that perfect season milestone is a difficult achievement to get - AND THATS TOTALS GARBAGE - EA SHOULDNY PROP UP TEAMS and DISCOUNT others like that...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

I played an almost FLAWLESS gm - but madden screws me! Empty Re: I played an almost FLAWLESS gm - but madden screws me!

Post by Maddening isn't it? Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:28 am

Welcome to Madden. Are you new? It's been like that for years.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down