* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

rookie draft thursday?

5 posters

Go down

rookie draft thursday? Empty rookie draft thursday?

Post by saastar Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 am

so i know the divisional rd is going to start monday.. but are we going to double up on the divisional and conference rd for wednesday mornings advancement?? so wednesday nite the only gm that has to be played is the superbowl then advance to offseason? or going to try to double up the conference gms then superbowl? just asking bc dont want the best madden draft and 6 hr prepare database user to flip out if he dont have enough time to see progressions, make trades, see retirements and set his draft board... lol.. no offense phantom...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

rookie draft thursday? Empty Re: rookie draft thursday?

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 am

Actually I would like to try and have the draft on Wednesday night. I'm leaving for vacation at the ass crack of dawn on Friday morning. That is my goal. I need you guys to get your playoff games in ASAP!!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by schloer87 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 pm

wed would be perfect! i work thursday night so i wouldnt be able to make it. me and ez are playing at 3 today just to let u know dw

schloer87
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 pm

yeah wednesday be ok... just need the draft to be 10pmest lastest... got new schedule now and work sunday thru thursday 11:45pmest-8:15amest... so as long as draft starts at 9pmest or 10pmest im alright... and me and dominator should be playing sometime around 6pmest or 7pmest....

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:13 pm

we've had 1 game played in like 30 hours, people in the first round need to pick up the pace

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Theres two down now brother. Wednesday or Thursday night would be good for me but I work nights all weekend long.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down