* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Some HELP from the GROUP

Go down

Some HELP from the GROUP Empty Some HELP from the GROUP

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Recruiting new LEGIT / ACTIVE players to the MAdden Group is key to our LONG TERM SUCCESS... The more Online Franchise we have - the more appealing we are to other great SIM players who are LEGIT and ACTIVE (who will ultimately help us be even more successful) - ITS A VICIOUS CIRCLE!!!

In addition there is a natural attrition of players in every franchise - and new LEGIT / ACTIVE players are needed to fill this spot...

I do most of my recruiting on the EA sports MAdden Forum... Its most effective to have your post on the 1st 1 or 2 pages of the forum... Recently they have warned me about "bumping" my recruitment post... I am asking every1 to help me keep this post on the top 2 pages - without giving an "obvious" bump to do this!!!

If you can write a brief message explaining hopw you enjoyed our group, or explaining how we manage a great SIM group etc - THAT WOULD HELP IMMESNLY! it would provide a legitimate "bump" to the message and the testimonial will attract other LEGIT and ACTIVE players...

I plan on expanding a similar recruitment strategy to other message boards i will let you know when these post are made...

You can access the EA sports post i was rewffering with the link below:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1458353.page
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down