* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

LOL!...what a waste of time...

+3
GREENERRRR
JDB721
Deathwish22
7 posters

Go down

LOL!...what a waste of time... Empty LOL!...what a waste of time...

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 pm

So i just noticed that Mos3kids/Chizz's franchise has finally been taken off our network. It's about time. I told you guys from the beginning there was a reason why I wouldn't allow either one of them in my franchise. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. They pulled the same garbage last year in all the franchises. I was seriously impressed that Greener even gave them a chance this season but I know how he is with giving guys second chances...but he should have known from what happened last year with MOS3KID...Greener basically gave him administrator power to help promote this forum and all of our franchises...MOS3KID promised he would and we even had several meetings with him about what to do and ideas on how to promote...and the kid did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...he did nothing that he promised...and after all Greener was just trying to give the kid a chance to see what he could do to earn a franchise spot...and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED THIS YEAR (AGAIN)!!!...THE SAME F^$KING THING! Mos3kid actually tried to enter my franchise this season without an invite...after i told him he was not wanted...he then continued to post his team contact info and team request 3 times under my forum...which truly shows his maturity level...go figure...then he actually somehow joined my franchise under the team he requested and I had to boot him...and i still have no idea who gave him the password (thank you by the way)...but I have no idea why you guys tolerated their garbage for so long. I even had guys who were legit players in my franchise last year turn down spots in my franchise for this upcoming season because they were waiting to see what was going to happen with Chizz/Mos3kid's franchise. They're little kids who act like little kids...and it's not just an age thing...they are both extremely immature, irresponsible, and unreliable and obviously show their maturity through their gameplay (quitting on guys in franchise games...throwing fits about losing games). I've got some younger guys in my franchise this season that are amazing at scheduling games and are total legit SIM players (what more could you ask for?)...so it's not about what age you are. Last thing...the last post I read was MOS3KID saying that he was busting his balls to repair the franchise...LOL! It takes you until you're down to 8 to 10 guys left in your franchise to hit the panic button? Both of them should be permanently banned from all future franchises. I feel very sorry for those of you that trusted them to run a franchise for you and wasted 3 hours of your time drafting a team. Pathetic.

Last edited by Deathwish22 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

LOL!...what a waste of time... Empty Re: LOL!...what a waste of time...

Post by JDB721 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Plus Chizz is a racist and people like that are sad. Watch the video titled, "CHIZZ is weird"
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 am

The whoke situation is DISAPPOINTING TO ME... Despite what i may have said - and what Mos3kid has set about me - i really did like the kid - his buddy (chizz) - not so much... but their just comes a point - where enough is enough - and i have an OBLIGATION TO EVERY1 ELSE IN THE GROUP - i couldnt keep tolerating his mis-steps - which i truely think they were just that- MIS-STEPS... Nothing malicous about Mos3kid - he is pleasant enough when u get to know him... regardless - i accept his angry posts and tirade messages he sent to me... I have black balled him here - and he did like playn in the franchise - but his misteps just became intolerable...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:28 am

Oops i forgot the link to the video of chizz calling me the N word. https://www.youtube.com/user/JDB721iswatching
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgerfan4eva916 Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Ya was a huge waste of time sucks too cause I really liked my team Sad any chance of getting another draft franchise up and running?

dodgerfan4eva916

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:26 pm

dodge I have a franchise coming up soon with the most updated roster out of all the leagues..
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

LOL!...what a waste of time... Empty MOS3kid/CHIZZ

Post by kavorka2 Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:09 pm

man, I remember there was beef between me and those guys last year... all I remember is that they were immature, and I guess still are.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

LOL!...what a waste of time... Empty weird

Post by videogameprojr Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:01 pm

never called me anything bad probably because i didnt play his nooby but
videogameprojr
videogameprojr

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 pm

KAVORKA!!!! Bro! I might have an open spot if you're interested.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down