* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Raiders Scouting Report

Go down

Raiders Scouting Report Empty Raiders Scouting Report

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Played the Raiders and lost 30-21 (I think). In theory it's not hard to stop him. He runs plays from near, far, and singleback trips. From the near and far he runs a sweep both to the near and far that's hella hard to stop. His money play (in the truest sense of the word) is from the near (i think) where bush is on the same side as the receivers, jennings is the inside receiver. Jennings runs a corner route, and bush runs a flat. This play is seemingly easy to stop except for the fact he rolls out with Flacco to create the angle to throw to jennings, the coverage AI doesn't react to the new angle, and jennings is wide open for a big gain...every time. He does the usual throws to the RB...flats outs. He does bounce Jennings around in different spots which makes it hard to figure out where his route is heading, but just know that about 90% of the time its going to Bush or Jennings. When I was able to get him into 3rd and long situations he just scrambled and waited til Jennings or his other receiver got open. I watched the replays after the game and each passing play consisted of a roll out or huge dropback. I hate messaging during games but after getting killed like that by it in the first half and then again in his opening 3rd qtr drive I complained. AFTER I COMPLAINED HE STOPPEd THE SCRAMBLING...not so much the deep dropbacks but I could tell it was force of habit. He wasn't an a$$hole about it at all and apologized after the game for the dropbacks/scrambling even though there's no rule against it. I think without the scramble plays and the money jennings play I would have won...but I think it would have been a really good game still. He's a good player and a standup dude.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum