* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

IMO MG Players

+13
falconfansince81
ezweightloss
GREENERRRR
Fr8trainShane
surfnturf90
Child_Please4285
bigbuddah
BiLlDoZeR_27
MoWarrior79
txboy05
mblammers
bjcole26
jmojsoski
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

IMO MG Players - Page 3 Empty Re: IMO MG Players

Post by Shlarman Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:33 am

I have watched this carry on too long, so I will post the real list of the best of the best in the MG. If these guys played for real they would be called "man" wonder, therefore I will share the tactics that they must utilize in order to make the game competitive.

1. Cosmictravo - He actually only plays with his feet to make it fair for the rest of us.
2. Shlarman - I only use my elbows for the joysticks and smash my face into the buttons
3. Billdozer - is actually paralyzed from the neck down, how he manages no one knows.
4. GA_Certified- has never played a game with his eyes open and he holds the controller behind his back

Just thought you guys should know the lengths some of us have to go in order to make this fun for the rest of you

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:39 am

Child_Please4285 wrote:Remember FF it was my 46 defense that helped you realise i was BW because it was a scheme that no one else ran in the MG.

lol yeah we didn't even get to halftime before i recognized it. no one in a lobby would ever run zones outta the 46, and only saw it once in MG...then i saw you were from baltimore and that gave it away. but yes, i always preferred zone or at least a 50/50 mix of t and saw how tight yours were from whatever 46 plays you were runnin. i also liked the idea of using nickle strong and dime flat as i didn't have them in the jets D playbook. i really like the 43 over more than anything though, but still think 46 is a great base early in the game.

and greener, qbkilla was also booted for not only running proven illegal blitzes but stacking the OLB over the DT's left hip but for flaming people after the game, recruiting for his super-awesome league that died, then trying to come back for a 3rd time but couldn't stop insulting people. i hear he's ranked 30th in the world in mlb, maybe your MLBTS team can give him a try out? don't know if he fits the bill or not, but he def has a chin strap goatee thing goin on and probably high five's with his bros a lot.

Last edited by falconfansince81 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:39 am

Shlarman wrote:I have watched this carry on too long, so I will post the real list of the best of the best in the MG. If these guys played for real they would be called "man" wonder, therefore I will share the tactics that they must utilize in order to make the game competitive.

1. Cosmictravo - He actually only plays with his feet to make it fair for the rest of us.
2. Shlarman - I only use my elbows for the joysticks and smash my face into the buttons
3. Billdozer - is actually paralyzed from the neck down, how he manages no one knows.
4. GA_Certified- has never played a game with his eyes open and he holds the controller behind his back

Just thought you guys should know the lengths some of us have to go in order to make this fun for the rest of you

hahahaha, that was great
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Shlarman wrote:I have watched this carry on too long, so I will post the real list of the best of the best in the MG. If these guys played for real they would be called "man" wonder, therefore I will share the tactics that they must utilize in order to make the game competitive.

Shlarman is also a midget missing every other finger. I am actually only paralyzed from the waist down.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:56 pm

qbxkilla is ranked in the top 100 in the show in the world - always has been a realy good shoiw player but it was funny 2 years ago he had PSN id set up as DATWHTBOY and he worked his ass off o get into the top 10 ranking in the world (but back than the rankings were such BS - there were sooooo many cheaters getting "free wins" - what the clowns would do is get a friend to make a dummy PSN account - than u play a 2 inning game get the Lead - and the guy with phoney account who is behind - quits - not sure if he was doing that but many guys were - and it took SONY 4 months to figure out what guys were doing even though u could look on the player card ad see guys with 20 two inning games on it - SONY is really worse than EA in that regard - its a multinational company that makes 1 video game - at least EA does what it does and thats it - head office at SONY could care less what the "the SHOW" does and many of its leadership are not even from video game industry - bad situation...

Anyhow - qbxkilla worked his ass off (legititmately or by cheating - who knows - regardless took a huge effort) to get into the top 10 in the world - and when he was starting to climb the top 10 - someone complaind that his PSN HANDLE (DATWHTBOY) had racial undertones! And when you get in shit wih MLB THE SHOW -u get in SHIT WITH SONY and they not only banned his id form the SHOW but from the entire PSN! (here was a NASCAR game he was climving the ranks with on that ID as well) - SONY FROZE THAT ACCOUNT AND MADE IT DISAPPEARED NEVER TO BE USED AGAIN! LOL
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:43 pm

lol... Laughing Laughing Laughing
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3