* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NCAA Online Dynasty?

+8
GREENERRRR
Child_Please4285
Rui_F
ezweightloss
bjcole26
saastar
Fr8trainShane
falconfansince81
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NCAA Online Dynasty? - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAA Online Dynasty?

Post by saastar Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:so far, which i know its months away...but i will add to this as we get more people signed up with team preference in parenthesis. i think like CP said and made2shyne confirmed theres a max of 12 users per dynasty. if the demand is out there we can always run a 2nd one.

FF
bjcole
made2shyne
CP
bigbuddah
saastar
rui_f
mblammers
ezweightloss

yup 1 more month to go... then time to play some college football!!!

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:08 pm

saastar wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:so far, which i know its months away...but i will add to this as we get more people signed up with team preference in parenthesis. i think like CP said and made2shyne confirmed theres a max of 12 users per dynasty. if the demand is out there we can always run a 2nd one.

FF
bjcole
made2shyne
CP
bigbuddah
saastar
rui_f
mblammers
ezweightloss

a lot of are still playn Madden now - my LG and CHZ LG are running great...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

NCAA Online Dynasty? - Page 2 Empty Hell Yeah!!! Ncaa Dynasty is real fun!

Post by CantBbeat83 Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:21 am

They way it goes when your creating a dynasty is you have to choose what CONFERENCE! So for example if you choose the BIG 12 Then you get b12 people to join.. It depends on what conference you choose they got different amount of teams.. Hopefully they changed it then maybe you can choose Multiple conferences.. But SIGN ME UP its alot of fun! Cause theres more to it then just winning theres Recruiting and More... Im down to Commish Greenerrr if you need me cause your gonna need Multiple leagues i think.. LET ME NO

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

Post by CantBbeat83 Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 am

[quote="GREENERRRR"]
saastar wrote:

FF
bjcole
made2shyne
CP
bigbuddah
saastar
rui_f
mblammers
ezweightloss
CantBbeat83

a lot of are still playn Madden now - my LG and CHZ LG are running great...

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:18 pm

CantBbeat83 wrote:They way it goes when your creating a dynasty is you have to choose what CONFERENCE! So for example if you choose the BIG 12 Then you get b12 people to join.. It depends on what conference you choose they got different amount of teams.. Hopefully they changed it then maybe you can choose Multiple conferences.. But SIGN ME UP its alot of fun! Cause theres more to it then just winning theres Recruiting and More... Im down to Commish Greenerrr if you need me cause your gonna need Multiple leagues i think.. LET ME NO

IF ur talking about NCAA DYNASTY then its FF who is going to be doing an lg.. not greenerrr.. so FF would have to add u to the dynasty and stuff like that..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

NCAA Online Dynasty? - Page 2 Empty NCAA Dynasty

Post by CantBbeat83 Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Well whoevers Commishing the Dyansty SIGN ME Up!

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 pm

since we can only have 12 guys i want those 12 guys to be committed, so it'll have to be a tight group of people i know are active enough to keep a dynasty going. i got WELL over 12 (upwards of 30) people who can do a dynasty with i don't wanna get so caught up we lose focus on madden. just figure we'd get more or our moneys worth from the gm rather than playing it 2 months til m12 comes out. i'll keep it updated as it gets closer to july 25th, get that shit preordered.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:37 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:since we can only have 12 guys i want those 12 guys to be committed, so it'll have to be a tight group of people i know are active enough to keep a dynasty going. i got WELL over 12 (upwards of 30) people who can do a dynasty with i don't wanna get so caught up we lose focus on madden. just figure we'd get more or our moneys worth from the gm rather than playing it 2 months til m12 comes out. i'll keep it updated as it gets closer to july 25th, get that shit preordered.

ncaa football 12 release date is july 12th!! and ill be getting that shit at midnight at walmart!!

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2