* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Deathwish League Announcement

+3
GREENERRRR
Rui_F
jmojsoski
7 posters

Go down

Deathwish League Announcement  Empty Deathwish League Announcement

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Hello Fellas:

While PSN has experienced a 6 day lockout, I am office leaving madden. Now, I know Flaconfan has agreed to take over the league at the end of the season, so if he agrees to take over the league after the lockout I will give him the commissioner role. If he does not agree, I am going to let the league R.I.P... I will also send out PSN message with this announcement... Im officially gone and Done with Madden..

It was a pleasure playing all of you and I hope we can do it again next year..Later fellas

"Only GOD can judge ma so im gone, either love me or leave me alone"- Jay-z
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Deathwish League Announcement  Empty Re: Deathwish League Announcement

Post by Rui_F Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 am

If he cannot for some reason I can finish off the season and close the franchise down at the end.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 am

what u mean let it RIP - i will take over the LG - RUI will take over the LG, there are many who will step up to the plate - jus because you are going to bail, dont ruin it for the rest of us...

You guys jumped down VISTA throat when he did this AND ABSOLUTELY CRUCIFIED HIM - and it would be no different if jmo let DW lg "Rest in peace" - that is not an option when there are capable and committed players who are willing to step in as commish... who knows - maybe we can even find a commish who will help me actually recruit some players....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:34 am

Ill hand you the keys greener
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:51 am

jmojsoski wrote:Ill hand you the keys greener

great - i will gladly run things as best as i can - but would like a partner in this - RUI, FF -I would love to work with you on this...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:34 am

leagues already dead
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:56 pm

I Think this Lockout will do either 1 of 2 things.

Completely destroy all the lgs or make a resurgence due to people "itching" to play.
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:I Think this Lockout will do either 1 of 2 things.

Completely destroy all the lgs or make a resurgence due to people "itching" to play.

Does that mean cp is itching to play?
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:15 pm

jmojsoski wrote:Hello Fellas:

While PSN has experienced a 6 day lockout, I am office leaving madden. Now, I know Flaconfan has agreed to take over the league at the end of the season, so if he agrees to take over the league after the lockout I will give him the commissioner role. If he does not agree, I am going to let the league R.I.P... I will also send out PSN message with this announcement... Im officially gone and Done with Madden..

It was a pleasure playing all of you and I hope we can do it again next year..Later fellas

This is the 2nd time you've made a post announcing the death of the league.
The first time was without even attempting to look for a replacement Commish to take over (FF obviously was willing, as were others)
What exactly is your thinking? Clearly you don't understand the ramifications of what you are doing, otherwise you wouldn't be doing it.

Its easier to keep a league alive when there is a seamless transition between commissioners (see you taking over for DW), however, its next to impossible to keep up interest when the commissioner announces that a league is dead....even more so, when they do it twice. The league isn't dead, the league wasn't even dying....UNTIL you called the time of death...

You clearly arent' thinking in the best interests of the league here..... Quite frankly, why would you even post this? Why not just shoot a note to FF, tell him in the blast chat, or just not say anything until the end of the current season.....

Why do you have this desire to kill the league?

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri May 25, 2012 1:02 am

Ohhhh the irony - he quit last year - he quit this year - and this is Madden Shit Leagues ELITE LG! lol!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri May 25, 2012 1:21 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:
jmojsoski wrote:Hello Fellas:

This is the 2nd time you've made a post announcing the death of the league.
The first time was without even attempting to look for a replacement Commish to take over (FF obviously was willing, as were others)
What exactly is your thinking? Clearly you don't understand the ramifications of what you are doing, otherwise you wouldn't be doing it.

Its easier to keep a league alive when there is a seamless transition between commissioners (see you taking over for DW), however, its next to impossible to keep up interest when the commissioner announces that a league is dead....even more so, when they do it twice. The league isn't dead, the league wasn't even dying....UNTIL you called the time of death...

You clearly arent' thinking in the best interests of the league here..... Quite frankly, why would you even post this? Why not just shoot a note to FF, tell him in the blast chat, or just not say anything until the end of the current season.....

Why do you have this desire to kill the league?

and here u go - his majesty sayn DW is killing the LG - why the flipflop??? (for months he was sayn that i killed DW LG in Madden 11!) - He seems to flip flop on a lot of things - Its because of all the lies he tells - HE CANT KEEP TRACK OF ALL HIS BS LIES - (tip for you - if u never lie - u dont have to remember what "storey" you told)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down