* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

FIRST GM BACK.. HOW DID U DO??

+4
dtigertron
falconfansince81
mblammers
saastar
8 posters

Go down

FIRST GM BACK.. HOW DID U DO?? Empty FIRST GM BACK.. HOW DID U DO??

Post by saastar Thu May 19, 2011 4:25 am

just to see how everyone did and how they felt they played...

i had to play an tough opponent in ga_certified in mg surf... after my record was 0-4 and off for an month i had to see if anything changed.. in which it did alitte.. i wind up getting the W 52-30 in an good one.. what really helped me all gm was what i do best on more occasions then 1 and thats the return gm.. i had to huge returns an 97 punt return for an td and an 96 kickoff return for an td by my boy devin hester..

couldnt get to much done on the offense side of the ball.. so defense had to step up which they did with 4 ints and 1 forced fumble and recovery.. even though they gave up 200 yds receiving to calvin johnson alone.. but i played different then usually and played no lie about 80% zone and 20% man.. it actually helped in this gm.. still need an rb in that lg but will have to make due.. if not for hesters big returns this gm would of gone either way.. but great momentum going forward...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

FIRST GM BACK.. HOW DID U DO?? Empty Re: FIRST GM BACK.. HOW DID U DO??

Post by mblammers Thu May 19, 2011 10:23 am

I played a game in another league....it was awkward at best.

I didn't know where my plays were on offense or defense. I wasn't reading the field (nothing new) and my running game was off too. It was weird.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 am

mblammers wrote:I played a game in another league....it was awkward at best.

I didn't know where my plays were on offense or defense. I wasn't reading the field (nothing new) and my running game was off too. It was weird.

i hear that... i wind up using justin forsett and had an whooping 12 carrys for 48 yds Shocked wahoo 3.8 yd per carry.. garbage...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu May 19, 2011 10:43 am

after playing 2k5 so much during the psn outage its taken me 3 games to get back to remembering the controls and getting the timing down on catching and tackling. i still find myself tapping X for sprint and hitting triangle to lower my shoulder running the ball, instead i hurdle and get crushed.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Thu May 19, 2011 12:08 pm

The good old days when Madden had competition. I hadn't played in 4 months (online). I didn't do to badly though. I lost my first 2 games, but I was able to play decent D and move the ball on occasion. Cant wait for Madden 12 ! Can tell CB to shade a WR on inside or out! Plus all the upgrades to Franchise mode (at least offline).
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Thu May 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Glad to see the layoff allowed Saastar to play an entire game without quitting... I mean conceding... Of course he was winning the game so that is fully expected... Can you please start appreciating the game and not conceding in the first or second qtr and playing the ENTIRE game? No offense but hard to want to play in a league that you are commish when you think this is ok to do ALL the time.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Thu May 19, 2011 4:28 pm

bjcole26 wrote:Glad to see the layoff allowed Saastar to play an entire game without quitting... I mean conceding... Of course he was winning the game so that is fully expected... Can you please start appreciating the game and not conceding in the first or second qtr and playing the ENTIRE game? No offense but hard to want to play in a league that you are commish when you think this is ok to do ALL the time.

Saastar assures me he won't be quitting in Chz league.... he knows I have my eye on him Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Thu May 19, 2011 5:38 pm

bjcole26 wrote:Glad to see the layoff allowed Saastar to play an entire game without quitting... I mean conceding... Of course he was winning the game so that is fully expected... Can you please start appreciating the game and not conceding in the first or second qtr and playing the ENTIRE game? No offense but hard to want to play in a league that you are commish when you think this is ok to do ALL the time.

glad to see u still alive and bitching bj Very Happy .. if it would make u feel better i can just leave chz lg dont matter to me.. im in 2 other lgs outside of the mg with 100% sim owners thats an salary cap lg for both and no bitching... but since work was slowing down i was looking to pick up 1 more mg lg besides mg surf.. to get pratice in.. but like i said bj if u want me out ill leave wont hurt my feelings... lol.. whatever makes u and the group happy.. im sure ill hear some shit soon enough from txboy...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Thu May 19, 2011 6:26 pm

I got my ass kicked by Falconfan, wasnt even close!
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Thu May 19, 2011 10:47 pm

No one wants you out Saastar but we also do not want an owner conceding at half time of every game he is losing by 2 tds or more which seems to be your popular choice.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri May 20, 2011 12:55 am

My first 2 games back were against the cppu..my first game against an actual oppoent was today in chz lg against new giants owner philliesphan. I don't think I've ever beaten some one so damn bad it was so nasty I actually for once felt bad. I think playing so much ncaa 11 kinda helped me for some reason..my audibles and defensive hot routes seemed crisp and my defense came tov play..I played him jus like I would play cheddah and it locked em up..I wish he would give me megatron and let me do somethin..score was 56-7.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri May 20, 2011 1:12 am

bigbuddah wrote:My first 2 games back were against the cppu..my first game against an actual oppoent was today in chz lg against new giants owner philliesphan. I don't think I've ever beaten some one so damn bad it was so nasty I actually for once felt bad. I think playing so much ncaa 11 kinda helped me for some reason..my audibles and defensive hot routes seemed crisp and my defense came tov play..I played him jus like I would play cheddah and it locked em up..I wish he would give me megatron and let me do somethin..score was 56-7.

Way to beat up on the new guy Smile
How did he play? He was pretty excited to play, so hopefully he becomes a good addition. Buddah is a tough draw, first game in the league, and after a long drought lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri May 20, 2011 1:17 am

His gameplay wasn't bad at all..only thing that raised an eyebrow wit me was how he was tryna do kick redturns with d.jax but it was ok man he didn't get shit and I actually got a punt return. I thought he would play much better with that team but he didn't..I prolly threw bout 4 passes and both my rbs had over 130 rushing lol it was bad but like u said drawing me first game back is rough but I was strongling against the cpu my first 2 games..maybe he can bounce back.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down