* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

west coast offense

+4
txboy05
Fr8trainShane
saastar
bigbuddah
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

west coast offense - Page 2 Empty Re: west coast offense

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue May 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote: As for reblitzing, I don't think i've ever reblitzed a player lol... Why would you have to, if they are already blitzing?
Guy Reblitz for different reasons.

1.To help with overloads its easy to shift a DL have a "weakside" DT in a 4-3 engae a Center and create a oververload with 1 extra rusher. I'm bad at explaining thing's but in to simplify it in Diagram below.

E T T E
T G C G T

The diagram shows a typical 4-3 DL Shift right overload. If u reblitz the DT on the left to engae the C it allows CB,OLB,S basically whoever to rush “Free” from the edge. IMO this is not a Nano, even though u have to setup the play its fairly obvious to see coming and the DL 90% let the outside guy go free which is exactly what a coach would tell his guys to do.

2. Guys reblitz DL guys because they believe that it makes there guys pass rush better (i have no proff weather it do or don't) when running plays that rush 3 or 4 guys

3.Mostly All of the Really good Nano's involve this basically the reblitz attacks the OL better and make it easier to shoot gaps when pass rushing

I guess I just don't understand why if a player is already blitzing, why someone would need to reblitz them... its the same blitz is it not?

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
Child_Please4285 wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote: As for reblitzing, I don't think i've ever reblitzed a player lol... Why would you have to, if they are already blitzing?
Guy Reblitz for different reasons.

1.To help with overloads its easy to shift a DL have a "weakside" DT in a 4-3 engae a Center and create a oververload with 1 extra rusher. I'm bad at explaining thing's but in to simplify it in Diagram below.

E T T E
T G C G T

The diagram shows a typical 4-3 DL Shift right overload. If u reblitz the DT on the left to engae the C it allows CB,OLB,S basically whoever to rush “Free” from the edge. IMO this is not a Nano, even though u have to setup the play its fairly obvious to see coming and the DL 90% let the outside guy go free which is exactly what a coach would tell his guys to do.

2. Guys reblitz DL guys because they believe that it makes there guys pass rush better (i have no proff weather it do or don't) when running plays that rush 3 or 4 guys

3.Mostly All of the Really good Nano's involve this basically the reblitz attacks the OL better and make it easier to shoot gaps when pass rushing

I guess I just don't understand why if a player is already blitzing, why someone would need to reblitz them... its the same blitz is it not?

I think the reblitz alters the blitzing "route" of the D-lineman. Some formations have a stunting DT or have the DE taking a more looping route to the qb. Reblitzing changes the path to a straight rush upfield.

Whether or not it is obvious that someone is going to do that is up for debate, but I don't really see a difference b/t manipulating a defensive scheme by manually moving more than one rusher to create unrealistic pressure(by MG standards a "nano"), or moving one rusher, then showing blitz, man adjusting, shifting the line, and then reblitzing in order to create unrealistic pressure.

I mean seriously...wtf is the difference? Both are glitching out the AI. One is just done without "manually" moving an individual defender.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed May 25, 2011 2:29 am

reblitzing makes your defender blitz straight down. for instance, on a zone blitz i do if my opponent comes out in 3 wide the backer in zone goes over to cover him and the whole backer core shifts to that side automatically. now if i dont reblitz him he will run to the hole he was suppose to go then come through there slowing the blitz down. now if i reblitzed he would blitz from where he shifted to..where the cpu shifted them to. thats just an example.

in the NFL, player who are blitzing usually move around alot. u watch the steelers vs cardinals superbowl and the long james harrison INT return u notice what farrior does and what james harrison does and pretty much the hole defense besides the corners. they showed blitz to where u didnt kno who was coming then farrior and harrison backed off. it happens all the time. show blitz is used to disguise coverage or actually move defenders closer to the LOS. players in madden do the same thing on every cover 3 play to where u can tell if its cover 3 cover 2 and man under. the hardest coverage to read is cover 4 caus it looks like man under but the corner give it away. show blitz disguises that.

the difference in showing blitz on madden and in real NFL is that in madden the safeties back pedal as fast as wr run their routes and that isnt realistic but thats madden.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2