* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Video - is this against the rules or even CHZ?

5 posters

Go down

Video - is this against the rules or even CHZ? Empty Video - is this against the rules or even CHZ?

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Check the link below for a game video..It maybe in my LG - and than again it may NOT be - the identity is unimportant and could possibly taint opinions anyway...

There is a 3-4 minute blackout of the video earlier but y can hear audio -just FastForward to the next portion of the video avilable... let me know what you think - which teams- IF ANY - or maybe both break rules - try to note the time stamp if you reference something as ILLEGAL or CHZ so othes can refference it accordingly...

I am looking forward to hearing what u have to say...

http://linkvalidator.net/warn.php?p=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c3RyZWFtLnR2L3JlY29yZGVkLzE1MjM0NjQw
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Video - is this against the rules or even CHZ? Empty Re: Video - is this against the rules or even CHZ?

Post by bigbuddah Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:18 am

only thing is seen was saints owner doin snap n throws and squib kicks for no reason

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Video - is this against the rules or even CHZ? Empty Re: Video - is this against the rules or even CHZ?

Post by Delmas26 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:02 am

barely watched this video...

but, how many times does the Saints owner send a guy in motion?

every play? is this Rui-F? LOL

Add to that, the 1-5-5 all the time...is extremely gay. Who killed that rule anyways? I'd no huddle against the Saints owner too...if he wants to call 1-5-5 all day vs Power-Formations. NO way hes gonna stop the run consistently

Also, does the Saints owner ever run the play that he actually calls? -

PS: is there still a motion glitch, if you hike it while the runner is still moving? because he does it virtually every play...

"OH REALLY....HE DIDNT TOUCH HIS FUCKING FACEMASK, HE GOT HIM ON THE BACK....OH MY GOOOOODDD"

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 pm

still waiting for someone o reference any rule breaking!!!

Snap throws not sure what u mean by that - i am guessing that u mean "quick throws after the snap - and this is a prooven ZONE busting streatefy to throw under the coverage - Its not illegal and is perfectly SIM - u doint want guys doin that too you - move to man or play bump and run...

and yes the 1-5-5 rule is outlayeds - and i am surprised ttaht the panthers didnt run more power rn formations - when they did run it was misdirection - inside hjandoffs and draws that play into the strength of the 1-5-5 - i would have pounded direct power run plays - and called more no huddle - nothing wrong wioth the PANHERS doing hat - just as there is nothing wrong with the Sainst runnin the 1-5-5... I am sure of the Panthers went to the power run sooner the the saints woud have been forced out of the NICKEL - but the PANTHERS never do this so the SAINTS dont change ether...

The topic of discussion is rules that are broken - NOT heat of the moment outbursts about BS PENALTIES that are 100% decided by Madden Programming - but i agree it was a facemask - but thats the biggest "useless penalty " in the game - every facemask occurs on a tackle that would have happened anyway - not sure how the defense gain any advanatge by doing a facemask (there is a never an injury that results of this play)... -therefore no need for a penalty other than to give the allusion of the game beiong closer to real - they are calling a penalty for the sake of of calling a penalty (its like the game matrix decided tht this is a good time for a penalty and u get screwed by that decision if it against you)... This differs from a penalty like a CLIP or OFFSIDE where your action give a TANGIBLE benefit to your team and should be called as a penalty to offset these illegal benefits... So i do understand the outburst he made - because of the penalty occuring - but the video did show a facemask - definite lucky Madden created break for the PANTHERS
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:still waiting for someone o reference any rule breaking!!!

Snap throws not sure what u mean by that - i am guessing that u mean "quick throws after the snap - and this is a prooven ZONE busting streatefy to throw under the coverage - Its not illegal and is perfectly SIM - u doint want guys doin that too you - move to man or play bump and run...

really greenerrr? your tellin me u dont kno what snap n throw is when i specifically said there is no drop back. whats perfectly sim about no drop back? the qb drop back is 1 of the most fundamental aspects of football of playing qb in the nfl soooo...whats sim about not having 1. and snap n throws are to beat man coverage as well. the AI doesnt react fast enough. and in the flats the 1 on 1 mcv the player throwing the snap and throw is praying for a broken tackle. ppl will throw a snap n throw when if they see noone covering the slot wr they audible to that or they throw that to the wide side of the field. the none drop back is my issue.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 am

bigbuddah wrote:

really greenerrr? your tellin me u dont kno what snap n throw is when i specifically said there is no drop back. whats perfectly sim about no drop back? the qb drop back is 1 of the most fundamental aspects of football of playing qb in the nfl soooo...whats sim about not having 1. and snap n throws are to beat man coverage as well. the AI doesnt react fast enough. and in the flats the 1 on 1 mcv the player throwing the snap and throw is praying for a broken tackle. ppl will throw a snap n throw when if they see noone covering the slot wr they audible to that or they throw that to the wide side of the field. the none drop back is my issue.

I didnt read your explantion prior to my post - and u have a point on 5 and 7 step drop plays - but there are plenty of 1 - 2 and 3 snap and throw plays that are legitimately designed to be thrown that way - often used as a blitz counter pass - and if guys are doing this sort of thing to avoid the effects of a blitz - no problemn there - but if the do it on a play that was designed for 5 or 7 steps drops and the pre-snap read doesnt indicate blitz - than its kinda lame - i agree from there...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 am

bigbuddah wrote:

I didnt read your explantion prior to my post - and u have a point on 5 and 7 step drop plays - but there are plenty of 1 - 2 and 3 snap and throw plays that are legitimately designed to be thrown that way - often used as a blitz counter pass - and if guys are doing this sort of thing to avoid the effects of a blitz - no problemn there - but if the do it on a play that was designed for 5 or 7 steps drops and the pre-snap read doesnt indicate blitz - than its kinda lame - i agree from there...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:19 am

thats all im sayin. rolling out if u see blitz and stuff like that is understandable. throws like that in blitzes fine. like isaid before smoke screens dont exist in madden so that shouldnt be done. 2 step drop backs or for slants and shot gun rock steps.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:17 am

ok GREENERRRR after watching the video and going back to read the rules clearly once more i saw 3 rules that the saints owner broke while the panthers broke 1..

the panthers broke rule 18.. but with the way the saints bs was playing i wouldnt finish that bs gm out either.. regardless if i was an top player in the mg or not..

the 3 rules that the saints owner broke are:

17) No Squib kicks unless in the final minute of the half or the 4th quarter!!! this rule was broke twice in this gm.. it was the 1st or 2nd quarter and the saints owner was doing squib kicks!!!

25) U can run the 1-5-5 as much as u want when its 3rd or 4th and 6 yards (or more to a 1st down) - (i.e passing situations) - in addition u can use the 1-5-5 IN 3 OTHER SITUATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE 1 LISTED ABOVE in the entire game!! this rule bc there was numerous times that it was NOT 3rd or 4th down and 6 yds or more and the saints was running 1-5-5 on 2nd and 1st downs..

and finally:

31) The Only player you can control on a Kick return is the RETURNER!!! rule 31 if u watch closely even if it dont affect the play to much it does come into play bc watch at around 19:57 in the gm and the saints owner contrals the center blocker in the 1st roll until his player catches the ball in which he takes that player and goes to block an gunner coming from the right.. in which on the kick return he starts left then cuts back towards the right where he moved his blocker in the 1st place.. even though it is only minor and the saints owner dont get full effect of the block.. if he got that 1 last block he could of easily took it to the house or gained alot of yards.. but he did control and try to move the blocker in place for his cut back...

this is the 1st i actually got the video to play right.. so u wanted to know what everyone saw and thats what i saw..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:51 pm

saastart appreaciate your analysis - and i do grant he broke the squib kick rule - but he did it out of fear of the IO -0 which he didnt realize we had a rul that outlawed itrs practrice - but the truth of the matter - the squib kick work against the sainst ownwer and the panthers owner ACTUYALLY BENEFITED more because of the squib kick - each time itr was done he got the ball at midfield - anbd this was more of a benefiot for the PANTHERS than the saint - so yes he broke the rue - but the effect it had on the game was punishgment enough...

1-5-5 rule has been rescinded - its an old rule that dealt with difcioencies in Madden 10 and was carried over form thgere - it was abolished a while ago - so he didnt break a rule in that regard...

Moving players on KR - agaiun no rule advantage broughthere - and had no impact on the game -

So now that you have had your 3 section of rules debunct -1 which was no longer a rule... 2 of which had zero impact on the game (actually had mnore of a positive impact for the other team) - granted he broke the rule - and he has since learned - BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THE RESULTS COULD NOT FORCE A REASONABLE PERSON TO QUIT AFTERALL THE RESULTS BENEFITED HIM MORE!!!- ff quit because of Èrule bvreakingÈ - only rules boken actually benefited him! Something wrong there - clearly he quit because he was gettn his ass handed to him - common tactic byt him - and than he goes on tyrade sayn how the other player isnt SIM or breaks the rulkes...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:28 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:saastart appreaciate your analysis - and i do grant he broke the squib kick rule - but he did it out of fear of the IO -0 which he didnt realize we had a rul that outlawed itrs practrice - but the truth of the matter - the squib kick work against the sainst ownwer and the panthers owner ACTUYALLY BENEFITED more because of the squib kick - each time itr was done he got the ball at midfield - anbd this was more of a benefiot for the PANTHERS than the saint - so yes he broke the rue - but the effect it had on the game was punishgment enough...

1-5-5 rule has been rescinded - its an old rule that dealt with difcioencies in Madden 10 and was carried over form thgere - it was abolished a while ago - so he didnt break a rule in that regard...

Moving players on KR - agaiun no rule advantage broughthere - and had no impact on the game -

So now that you have had your 3 section of rules debunct -1 which was no longer a rule... 2 of which had zero impact on the game (actually had mnore of a positive impact for the other team) - granted he broke the rule - and he has since learned - BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THE RESULTS COULD NOT FORCE A REASONABLE PERSON TO QUIT AFTERALL THE RESULTS BENEFITED HIM MORE!!!- ff quit because of Èrule bvreakingÈ - only rules boken actually benefited him! Something wrong there - clearly he quit because he was gettn his ass handed to him - common tactic byt him - and than he goes on tyrade sayn how the other player isnt SIM or breaks the rulkes...

nevermind greenerrr i realized it today i was wasting my breath... ohh well lol

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:07 am

saastar wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:saastart appreaciate your analysis - and i do grant he broke the squib kick rule - but he did it out of fear of the IO -0 which he didnt realize we had a rul that outlawed itrs practrice - but the truth of the matter - the squib kick work against the sainst ownwer and the panthers owner ACTUYALLY BENEFITED more because of the squib kick - each time itr was done he got the ball at midfield - anbd this was more of a benefiot for the PANTHERS than the saint - so yes he broke the rue - but the effect it had on the game was punishgment enough...

i am glad you see my side of the arguement - i respectfully accept your concede...

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:15 am

Admin wrote:
saastar wrote:

i am glad you see my side of the arguement - i respectfully accept your concede...

nope no where close to agreeing with u!!! i just forgot who i was talking to.. someone who wont do anything about it anyways plus its already been dealt with.. FF left ur leave so now u have no top players left in ur lg.. so have fun!!

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down