* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Sorry about the Game

Go down

Sorry about the Game Empty Sorry about the Game

Post by DB74277 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Sorry I missed the game man I just have my final in my last summer school class tomorrow and then I'll have 5 weeks off to play entirely too much Madden and hoepfully get back into shape since I was hurt during snowboard season and my team's rec basketball league. I apologize man I know it was a big game but that's not my team and I just have to study so I can wake up early at 6 and study some more so I gotta get done what I can by 1. I just played way too much Madden all day putting off this test trying not to think about it and right when I sat down and got started I saw ur message about the game. Im sorry though man I know that was a shitty move I just gotta have my priorities in order if I'm gonna finish strong and graduate after 5 years.

DB74277

Back to top Go down

Sorry about the Game Empty Re: Sorry about the Game

Post by DB74277 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 am

and I'm still awake...glad we got the game in. I am so anxious to start my time off

DB74277

Back to top Go down