* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

CPU Game Disconnect

2 posters

Go down

CPU Game Disconnect Empty CPU Game Disconnect

Post by huffinator Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:28 pm

First time this has ever happened to me. As soon as the game started, before the coin toss, a message popped up saying "you have been disconnected from the ea franchise servers, this game, stats, etc will not count". But it still allowed me to play the game using the franchise team rosters, but using the default exhibition games settings with fight for fumble turned on. It also showed as an "attempt" to start a franchise game when i went back and checked the franchise schedule, afterwards. Just thought I would let those know that get frustrated with people that restart cpu games, that it is possible to get disconnected from a cpu game. I didn't think it was possible until this happened.

huffinator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

CPU Game Disconnect Empty Re: CPU Game Disconnect

Post by phantomshark Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Never used to happen to me, but it's happened like 6 or 7 times since the last update, about 2-3 weeks ago. Also is difficult to stay connected to a 'real' league game. Whatever they did seems to have undone the progress they made in the middle of the season.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down