* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

RECORDED GAME VIDEOS

4 posters

Go down

RECORDED GAME VIDEOS Empty RECORDED GAME VIDEOS

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 pm

as most of you know, i like to record games with my cap card and would like to do this in the franchises i'm in. if anyone wants their game recorded with their song choice (i know not many like my taste lol) let me know before our game and i'll set it up to post on here. this is the most recent between a new member (falcons4life36) and a couple from me and jmo a couple weeks ago. make sure to watch in 720p, all my vids are here www.youtube.com/psyrinox

falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

RECORDED GAME VIDEOS Empty Re: RECORDED GAME VIDEOS

Post by bigbuddah Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:45 am

i wish i could do this...my camcorder broke so i cant. i use to do that in madden 10 for the franchises i was in i have a few games up on my youtube channel. gotta get another camcorder man. i miss making vids

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 am

bigbuddah wrote:i wish i could do this...my camcorder broke so i cant. i use to do that in madden 10 for the franchises i was in i have a few games up on my youtube channel. gotta get another camcorder man. i miss making vids

this is really only like a $20 setup. i just use a usb cap card and split the signal from the ps3 to a laptop, and record in windows movie maker. if your interested in settin it up let me know if you need any help, its really pretty easy though. get a capture card (15) and a couple rca splitters (6) and your all set.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:45 am

where can i get a 15 dollar capture card??? lol

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:35 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/EASYCAP-USB-CAPTURE-CARD-SURVEILLANCE-VIDEO-AUDIO-VHS-/320590120314?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa4a9057a

theres one for 8.00

essentially the same thing i use, but you can spend like 60 on a dazzle and record in hd...but i'm not THAT into it lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Nice job on the vids...something I noticed...and not to be a dick in any way, but according to the new rules that passed, a lot of plays in the Texans 9ers game had QBs dropping back way too far.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Nice job on the vids...something I noticed...and not to be a dick in any way, but according to the new rules that passed, a lot of plays in the Texans 9ers game had QBs dropping back way too far.

for which team? i was the 49ers so if i am let me know, i don't think i was past 15 but i will make a 7 step drop if hes blitzing.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 pm

texans
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:texans

yeah thats a new guy in the league, i told him about the 4th down and hb screen usage. basically go read and UNDERSTAND the rules, but hes a good kid and tries to play fair. its good to catch those things, i actually am up to play him in mullets league so i'll pass the message on about the new rule for sure.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Yeah, the dropback I'd be more inclined to be lenient towards. It's the rollouts that really bother me because they create angles that the AI can't defend
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:07 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:i wish i could do this...my camcorder broke so i cant. i use to do that in madden 10 for the franchises i was in i have a few games up on my youtube channel. gotta get another camcorder man. i miss making vids

this is really only like a $20 setup. i just use a usb cap card and split the signal from the ps3 to a laptop, and record in windows movie maker. if your interested in settin it up let me know if you need any help, its really pretty easy though. get a capture card (15) and a couple rca splitters (6) and your all set.

i dont wanna record in regular def tho thats the problem. i woulda got a cap card a long time ago when u go 720 or higher there is no going back looks like madden 08 to me lol cant play like that

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:55 pm

ah i see your point, but i think you can find used dazzle cards off ebay and whatnot pretty cheap. i use the vids more for recording good games, or just to reference my gameplay. if i put it on 720 on youtube the quality for me is fine, i'm not real big into graphics anyways (kind of ironic as its what i do for a living).
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Yea I edit and put my games online...idc if ppl see how I'm playing ta scout me ya kno...if u wanna see some from madden 10 search bigbuddah180 hopefully my channel pops up lol

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 pm

the bidding ended on the item u linked falcon. the problem is also i use hdmi cause i have an hd tv and i would probably have to switch to standard to record. unless i get a hd pvr Rolling Eyes

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Yea ima to have to invest in 1 of those...i just don't wanna play in standard def

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 pm

yea but i guess hd pvrs can only do component ugh plus they around 100 bucks or more. the only thing i can see that uses hdmi is a black magic which are here http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/
$199 price tag. guess i better save up lol

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:36 am

nickkwiesh1 wrote:the bidding ended on the item u linked falcon. the problem is also i use hdmi cause i have an hd tv and i would probably have to switch to standard to record. unless i get a hd pvr Rolling Eyes

oh believe me it SUCKS going from HD to SD, i have to do the same thing. i play a lot worse on defense cause i can't really see my secondary real good lol, hell just ask cheddah how our games turned out when i played SD (recorded) compared to HD (not recorded), its like two different people. but i still just like making the vids anyways, its just unranked for fun so to me it doesn't matter a whole lot.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:36 am

nickkwiesh1 wrote:yea but i guess hd pvrs can only do component ugh plus they around 100 bucks or more. the only thing i can see that uses hdmi is a black magic which are here http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/

i think you can find dazzle's to record in 720p that are only like 40, maybe even cheaper used.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:21 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
nickkwiesh1 wrote:yea but i guess hd pvrs can only do component ugh plus they around 100 bucks or more. the only thing i can see that uses hdmi is a black magic which are here http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/

i think you can find dazzle's to record in 720p that are only like 40, maybe even cheaper used.

yea the only problem is does it support hdmi? not saying that component is bad its just i like hdmi more.

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 pm

I would have to play in standard def first before I get a dazzle

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content