* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

MSL LGs cant finish out year! LOL

2 posters

Go down

MSL LGs cant finish out year! LOL Empty MSL LGs cant finish out year! LOL

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:02 am

I see and hear MSL guys making fun of the ps3 Madden Group - so i was intereested to see what kind of success they are having...

I searched their remaing LGs (because all the other ones have folded!) andthese were the results:

CHZ LG: down to 22 players...

Surf LG: down to 21 player...

MGLO: i couldnt find this leaguie - but last nite a member postd about how DEAD the league was and how nobody was playing their games... but the SPAS erased that thread LOL! Not sure why you find the need to sensor YOUR OWN MEMBERS! LMFAO beside if Surf and CHZ barely have 20 members MGLO must be in the teens!

Not sure why anyone would want to play in leagues that die! My league has been running at full capaciaty with a substantial wait list for months... Makes no sene risking all the effort it takes to run a FANTASY draft league and have it die - its now a fact that ALL of MSL leagues died in Madden 11! WOW!

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MSL LGs cant finish out year! LOL Empty Re: MSL LGs cant finish out year! LOL

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 am

I got a good laugh out of the SPAS's rebuttal post in his site...

1st its halarious for him to say he doesnt "care" whats going on at PS3MG,,, I see his "proxy server" i.d. on our website an average 2-3 times a day.... hell he even annoys us buy coming to our chat more than we would ever want to see him! (not sure why he cant just stay in his own madden world)... Especially when he claims not to care what we do over here...

It was also interesting that he didnt argue the fact that his LGs are dieing! (they must beyond any type of reserection!)

what he fails to realize is that the Madden universe is enourmous - What he does over at his corner has zero effect on PS3MG - (in fact we are better off without him (and his possey of bitches) because we can finally do things THE RIGHT WAY without there whining and complaining!

Couple things for the record -

- I HOPE NOTHING BUT SUCCESS FOR THE GUYS IN THEIR LGS (There are a bunch of guy i despise over there - but their are many guys i respect and like...- my hopes for them to have a good madden 12 expereince out weigh the contempt i have for the jack asses running things)... besides - Online fanchise form of play needs as many successful LGs as we can get so that our prefferred form of play is "valued" by EA Sports abd therefore gets the investments it needs to be as gfood as it can be...

- Deathwish league DIED because multiple owners QUIT and the commish QUIT... - thats the truth... A few guys wanted to play out the final year playoff but none of them were so eager to that they actually sent me a PSN message about it - so obviously couldnt have been that important... but i am sure DW league will be solid this year as long as the commish doesnt bail...

- Obviosuly CHZ league is in "dire straits" because i am not around to prop them up with replacement players - I did it for months when they were here and now that they are on their own, they are dieing a slow but inevitable death...

- He says our "top 10 players" (which is far from a confirmed ranking - the data set is so small...) would be "mid tier" players there... ROFLMFAO... I never missed the playoffs when i played in their Lgs and i was consistantly in any top 10's (that their so called "best players" created) and i am barely hanging in the top 10 here! Mjkight is in all their top 10's at MSL but isnt in the our top 10!!!! I find this fact amusing when they say our skill level doesnt compare - besides does the SPAS ever make the playoffs? Cant remeber him ever doing so...

but non the less - the facts are the facts - ALL THEIR LEAGUES ARE DEAD... Past performance is a key predictor of future results and the current situation in their leagues does not speak well for their future...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun May 27, 2012 2:31 am

Admin wrote:I see and hear MSL guys making fun of the ps3 Madden Group - so i was intereested to see what kind of success they are having...

I searched their remaing LGs (because all the other ones have folded!) andthese were the results:

CHZ LG: down to 22 players...

Surf LG: down to 21 player...

MGLO: i couldnt find this leaguie - but last nite a member postd about how DEAD the league was and how nobody was playing their games... but the SPAS erased that thread LOL! Not sure why you find the need to sensor YOUR OWN MEMBERS! LMFAO beside if Surf and CHZ barely have 20 members MGLO must be in the teens!

Not sure why anyone would want to play in leagues that die! My league has been running at full capaciaty with a substantial wait list for months... Makes no sene risking all the effort it takes to run a FANTASY draft league and have it die - its now a fact that ALL of MSL leagues died in Madden 11! WOW!

i found this post in the archives - last year it was the same thing at MSL - why is this year any different?

CHZ lg in Madden 11 was changed to ALPHA lg at MSL - and its DEAD AGAIN...

Deathwish LG dies last spring when it was party of MG - and the results no0 different for Madden 13!!! In fact this year it died even faster!

Surf LG
clearly dies in Madden 11 - and this year they did "restart"
with the updated roster - so they CLAIM that its not dead - NOT SURE
HOW U CAN FOLD A LG - AND THEN RESTART IT AND NOT SAY ITS DEAD!!

obviously SURF LG 1 is a dead lg!

Clearly its a new LG - and thats fine - but in no way is SURF lg a
successful lg that started in SEPT - its a new LG with 1 or 2 seasons
done - and it will be dead again soon enough!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down