* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Week 9 Game Of The Week

4 posters

Go down

Week 9 Game Of The Week Empty Week 9 Game Of The Week

Post by VanillaSmooth Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Cincinnati Bengals VS. Tennessee Titans

Week 9 Game Of The Week TennesseeTitans-logo Week 9 Game Of The Week BengalsLogo

There are only 3 undefeated teams left in VIP and two of them face off this week. Both these teams are ground and pound teams and both are very good at it. League leading rusher A.Peterson faces off against rookie one two punch RB M.Ingram and Offensive Rookie of the year candidate QB C.Newton. This titans team is very young as the Bengals have some veterans that know how to win. Their records speak for them self so lets get into the keys to victory.

Bengals Keys To Victory:
1) Slow Down QB C.Newton. There is no one else like this kid and it is hard to prepare for him. Cam has 18 td 5 ints with 1896 yards passing and 344 yards on the ground. If you can keep him the pocket u may be able to slow him down
2)AP needs to have an AP kind of day. IF he keeps running like he has the bengals should be able to control this game
3) Do not let CAM pick your secondary apart! The WR core of the Titans is on of the best and Cam does have a favorite for the BEngals secondary needs to stay strong

Titans Keys To Victory:
1) Cam Newton! This game is based all on this rookie. He is already a force and if he has a bad game it is all over
2)Stop AP!! League Leading rusher, has 16 tds. He is averaging 5.6 yards a carry and 129 yards a game! Slow him down and u have this game in the bag
3) Run The ball! You have youth on your side and the bengals team is not the youngest team in the league by far. There front is very good but they will get tired trying to cover your speed
4) Also a QB flying under the radar is QB M.Vick he is just like Cam newton, if the Run Game isn't going Vick can go off so watch out

my predictions:
This game is going to be a defensive battle as these teams are very closely related. This could be an AFC Championship game preview so I expect the coaches to pull out all the Stops AP with rush for 150 yards this game but the youth of the Titans will be to much for the Bengals

Titans 24 Bengals 17

Let me know your predictions! did i get it right? or way off?
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Game Of The Week Empty Re: Week 9 Game Of The Week

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:50 am

ill take the titans for the win 35-14
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:29 pm

I'm going with the Bengals. I can't count against such a nasty running game.

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Hit stick AP all day may have a shot, he will def fumble. May give up big yards if you miss too so choose wisely (he will probably get his yards anyway however).

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Game Of The Week Empty Bengals- Week 9

Post by Dlew16 Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 am

Thanks General-Hon. So far, out of both of my game of the week games, you are the first person who has picked me to win.
This game started out a lot worse than it ended. The Bengals at first getting out to a 24-0 lead quick in the first half. No surprise here, the player that carried The Bengals the whole way was Adrian Peterson rushing for 258 Yards with 3 TDs. Which will most likely keep him in the lead for most rushing yards. Leading the way on defense was Antrell Rolle with 2 INTs which turned out to be game changers. The final score of this much inticipated game was 38-23.

Dlew16

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001773337387

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:18 am

Great Write up Dlew!!! good job on your win
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:17 am

I love and Mos owe me their 1st round draft pick. It's in the fine print somewhere...

Great win!

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:20 am

General_Hon wrote:I love and Mos owe me their 1st round draft pick. It's in the fine print somewhere...

Great win!

Haha very funny
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down