* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

WEEK 14 Game Of The Week

4 posters

Go down

Who Will Win This Game?

WEEK 14 Game  Of The Week Vote_lcap75%WEEK 14 Game  Of The Week Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
WEEK 14 Game  Of The Week Vote_lcap25%WEEK 14 Game  Of The Week Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

WEEK 14 Game  Of The Week Empty WEEK 14 Game Of The Week

Post by VanillaSmooth Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:37 pm

San Francisco 49ers 9-3 VS. Arizona Cardinals 10-2

WEEK 14 Game  Of The Week Nfl-week-14-arizona-cardinals-vs-san-francisco-49ers-live-stream

This is the battle for the #2 seed in the NFC and the battle for the title for the tough NFC West! The winner of this game will most likely get the first round bye and the other will be a very dangerous Wild Card Team. These two teams meet up in week 11 and the Cardinals got the best of the 49ers in a 11-10 victory in a defensive battle! Both of these teams have a very dangerous run game but are lead by Veteran QBs. In week 11 the Cardinals had only 152 total yards on offense and the 49ers had 129 total yards on offense. That game did not disappoint and I don't think this game will either.

Cardinals Keys To Victory:
1) Need to slow down RB F.Gore. The league leading rusher was rushed for 121 yards week 11 and will look to have a better game this week. You hold him to under 100 yards this week and this game is yours!
2) QB P.Rivers needs to manage the game! If you have a good mix of run and pass and can milk the clock your looking good
3) RB A.Foster is the key. If A.Foster can carry this team keep giving him the ball

49ers Keys To Victory:
1) Give the ball to RB F.Gore. F.Gore needs to go off this game if they want to win and rush for 150 yards and 2 TDs if the 49ers want to win
2) QB D.Brees needs to do better throwing the ball. Brees has been all over the place this season and if he can get out of his slump the 49ers are contenders.
3) Safety A.Wilson is the X factor to this game. Wilson needs to lead this D to a victory this week and control not only the passing game but the run game against the Cardinals

My Predictions:

I believe RB F.Gore will go off this game as he leads the 49ers to victory. This game will be tight till the end and a play action pass deep will clinch this game. It will be a little higher scoring game than week 11 and the 49ers will over come the Cardinals and tie up the NFC West.

49ers 24 Cardinals 17

Let me know your predictions! Did I get it right or was I way off? Let me know!
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

WEEK 14 Game  Of The Week Empty Re: WEEK 14 Game Of The Week

Post by General_Hon Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Man Foster vs Gore, Brees vs Rivers? What a matchup. I'm going to flip a coin and pick...9ers

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by K15Nichols Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:58 am

was a good game 49ers came back and played well but the score was switched cards 24- 49ers 17.

K15Nichols

Back to top Go down

Post by CantBbeat83 Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:49 am

Lol.. Ya good Call Areolas but it went the other way around i got Gore going with 144 Yards and a TD but Brees through 4 costly Picks on my end of the Field that turned into 2 TDs and Gore with his 1st Fumble of the year which also turned into Points.. i Held Foster to 47 Yards but Rivers went 11-14 2 TDs.. Good game and this will be a Playoff Matchup for sure..

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:32 pm

great write up guys! love the activity and lol on the score haha
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content