* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Week 9 Game Of The Week

4 posters

Go down

Week 9 Game Of The Week Empty Week 9 Game Of The Week

Post by VanillaSmooth Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:20 pm

7-1 Arizona Cardinals VS. 6-2 Philadelphia Eagles

Week 9 Game Of The Week Eagles-cardinals

These two teams are very big threats in the NFC. The Eagles have proven they belong in the top of the NFC after knocking of the Bears & Cowboys these past two weeks. The Eagles are dominating the run game with RB C.Johnson and rookie QB R.Mallett is showing he is an up and coming QB. The Cardinals have had a great scheme to their offensive in their 1-2 punch in TEs and why stray away from something that works.

Cardinals Keys To Victory:
1) Stop Chris Johnson. This guy can break off a 80 yard rush at any minute of the game, so watch out
2) Expect the unexpected. Even though TE J.Greshem is this teams leading receiver, The eagles usually have a different guy leading the passing game each week
3)Dominate the Run game with RB A.Foster. The Eagles haven't shown they are a defensive team so if u get a good fix of run and pass you will win this game

Eagles Keys To Victory:
1) 120+ yards for Chris Johnson. If this team wants to keep winning Chris Johnson has to keep preforming
2) Ryan Mallet is the key. If this kid can control the game though the air and on the ground and keep up with QB P.Rivers you should be good.
3) Watch the TE's of the Cardinals. They have shown that's where they like to go so watch them at all times

My Predictions:
I believe this will be a high scoring game and a lot of rushing yards. I am not jumping on the Eagles band wagon just yet but if they upset the Cardinals I believe they could get a good run in the Playoffs. But the Cardinals want to prove they can compete with the best in the NFC and want to prove they are not another victim of the under rated Eagles.

Eagles30 Cardinals 24

Game of the Week Runner Up:
I thought i would mention a little bit about the Vikings Packers game also. The packers almost upset the Vikings in week 7 and I think they can upset them this week. Yes I am gonna pick the Packers this week as these two teams are to similar and i think they split the series this season.

I wish I could watch both these games this week but unfortunately i just hope to read about them. But what are your predictions? Are u with me or what is your predictions?
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Game Of The Week Empty Re: Week 9 Game Of The Week

Post by General_Hon Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:47 pm

LOL at the pic!

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CantBbeat83 Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 am

Ya that Pic is Hillarious and the Cardinals edged the Eagles 21-17 good game looks like you were right Cards stopped CJ and Foster had a Huge 170 Yard game Nice write up

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:23 am

Lol thank u and I liked the pic as well and I do my hw if u read my write ups u might win lol might
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by K15Nichols Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Awesome man I wish I would have read it before the game

K15Nichols

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:26 pm

K15Nichols wrote:Awesome man I wish I would have read it before the game

Yeah haha i was late writing this week and i actually wrote it while you two were playing
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down