* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Week 12 Game Of the Week

Go down

Week 12 Game Of the Week Empty Week 12 Game Of the Week

Post by VanillaSmooth Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:58 pm

New York Giants VS New Orleans Saints

Week 12 Game Of the Week 06_gd_ban_wk16

This seems to be the best match up the week even though it is 2 teams out of the playoff race. But these two teams do have something to fight for. The battle of not being the worst team in the league. As both of these teams have had an upset win they are not to big threats when you see them on your schedule but this week it is a great match up and could go anyway. Bye the way it is the battle of the Manning Brothers!!

Giants Keys to victory:
1) Need to Stop Peyton Manning! Everyone knows this guy is the best QB in the game and puts the ball on the dim everytime.
2) Slow down the WR core! With the likes of V.Jackson R.White and J.Shockey any of these guys can go off
3) Milk the time! If you keep the ball out of P.Mannings hands you will win this game

Saints Keys to Victory:
1)RB L.Blount needs to have a big game! This kid has not had a great season but against the Giants he can go off
2) Get to ELI Manning. The Giants have a very good O.Line and if you can keep ELI confused you will win.
3) The passing game will be hard as the Giants CBs can keep up with the Saints passing game so choose your passes wisley

My Predictions:

I think the Saints will have a very strong offensive game and it will be a high scoring game as Blount rushes for 100 yards and P.Manning controls this game the whole way. TOP will win the game

Saints 35 Giants 21

What are your predictions? Did I get it right or way off? Let me Know
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 12 Game Of the Week Empty Re: Week 12 Game Of the Week

Post by VanillaSmooth Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Giants 13 Saints 3
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth