* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Week 15 Game Of The Week

3 posters

Go down

Who will win this Game?

Week 15 Game Of The Week Vote_lcap0%Week 15 Game Of The Week Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Week 15 Game Of The Week Vote_lcap100%Week 15 Game Of The Week Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 6

Week 15 Game Of The Week Empty Week 15 Game Of The Week

Post by VanillaSmooth Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Detroit Lions 3-10 VS. Oakland Raiders 3-10

Week 15 Game Of The Week Lions-vs-Raiders

The match up of two teams that want to show they are better than their record and with a good draft they will be contenders this year. Both of these teams have some great talent on both sides of the ball but have been victims of the injury bug and that is a great affect of their records. These teams will both probably have a pick in the top 5 in this up coming rookie draft. But no team wants to through a game to get a better rookie this is a game of pride!

Oakland Raiders Keys to Victory:
1) MLB P.Willis needs to be a leader. This guy is the best MLB in the game but has not been thriving in this Oakland D and needs to pick it up. If they want to win he is the key
2) 1-2 Punch at TE. With TE R.Gronkowski and TE B.Celek they maybe be the best TE core in the league. Get the ball to them!
3) QB B.Roethisberger has thrown for 2352 yards this season and will need to have a good game VS the Lions secondary

Detroit Lions Keys to Victory:
1) Work the ground game. RB T.Jones has had an alright season with 739 yards but you need to trust in your veteran to keep you in the game
2) DT F.Robins needs to get to Big Ben. He Robins is tied for 10th in sacks this season and needs to create a good pass rush
3) Stop the Raiders passing game. You have a veteran secondary so you need to play smart vs the Raiders

My Predictions:
I believe the Lions are still to hurt on both sides of the ball and wont be able to pull of another up set as they did last week vs the now 12-1 Minnesota Vikings and the Raiders and their Young D will crush the Lions run game and get the Victory and show us what we should expect Year 2

Raiders 35 Lions 14

What do you think? Did I get it right? Or was I way off? Let Me Know!
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 15 Game Of The Week Empty Re: Week 15 Game Of The Week

Post by CantBbeat83 Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:14 am

I say Lions win 17-14

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:11 am

What is this, the Toilet Bowl? No way the Lions will be embarrassed in their only primetime game this season.

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:38 am

2 weeks in a row I call the score just the wrong way
Lions win 35-14
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down