* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

United We Stand....

2 posters

Go down

United We Stand....  Empty United We Stand....

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:40 am

Hey Guys, its Fr8 from Madden Shit Leagues, or MaddenSimLeagues as we prefer. (i saw this jokingly, I'm not offended hehe) Smile

Greenerrrr and I have traded barbs over a lot of things, and a lot of issues, and we've done it for the better part of a year. But, there is one thing that binds us all, and thats Madden.

So with this issue of taking out the Fantasy Drafts in Madden 13, we unite and stand together to put pressure on EA to recognize our unhappiness with the current situation. I don't know that they will implement it for Madden 13, but They will most certainly know and hear from us.

I have msg'd every single one of our 1000+ members over at the MSL, and invited every one of them to post in the EA Forums thread, as well as to send a tweet to the Senior Developer, saying just one thing "Fantasy Draft is a MUST HAVE Feature, Thanks".

I encourage you to voice your own opinions, however, we are better served by tactful responses, not telling them to eat shit, as we may wish to do from time to time.

Greenerrr, thanks for alerting me of your post on the EA Sports site, I hope your members along with mine post and post often, as we are two of the larger Madden Online Franchise Groups, and thus we have the loudest voices.

The thread is here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7498778.page
and Greenerrrr I believe has posted Twitter buttons somewhere that you can click and it will automatically tweet our msg to the developers.

Thank you again to you all, Good luck in your leagues.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

United We Stand....  Empty Re: United We Stand....

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:Hey Guys, its Fr8 from Madden Shit Leagues, or MaddenSimLeagues as we prefer. (i saw this jokingly, I'm not offended hehe) Smile

Greenerrrr and I have traded barbs over a lot of things, and a lot of issues, and we've done it for the better part of a year. But, there is one thing that binds us all, and thats Madden.

So with this issue of taking out the Fantasy Drafts in Madden 13, we unite and stand together to put pressure on EA to recognize our unhappiness with the current situation. I don't know that they will implement it for Madden 13, but They will most certainly know and hear from us.

I have msg'd every single one of our 1000+ members over at the MSL, and invited every one of them to post in the EA Forums thread, as well as to send a tweet to the Senior Developer, saying just one thing "Fantasy Draft is a MUST HAVE Feature, Thanks".

I encourage you to voice your own opinions, however, we are better served by tactful responses, not telling them to eat shit, as we may wish to do from time to time.

Greenerrr, thanks for alerting me of your post on the EA Sports site, I hope your members along with mine post and post often, as we are two of the larger Madden Online Franchise Groups, and thus we have the loudest voices.

The thread is here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7498778.page
and Greenerrrr I believe has posted Twitter buttons somewhere that you can click and it will automatically tweet our msg to the developers.

Thank you again to you all, Good luck in your leagues.

united we stand - and you said everything that is important - so lets ban together and make EA know that removing Fantasy Draft was a huge mistake...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:21 am

Just another shout out to you guys over here.
This initiative was started when there were only 14 votes for bringing back Fantasy Drafts...we're now at 90 after just 24 hours....

Hopefully between our two groups and more we can be over a couple hundred by Monday.

Thanks again guys, and go vote... or they may not bring it back in Madden 14.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down