* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

More Fantasy draft specifics

3 posters

Go down

More Fantasy draft specifics Empty More Fantasy draft specifics

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 am

We will be dropping the top highest rated 20 player son each team - but some guys
have expressed concerns.... The top 20 skilled players may vary on each
team based on the depth of each team...

Therfore i reserve the right to drop players BEYOND THE TOP 20 - if a team is particularly deep
- to compensate for these extra players dropped - I will add a medicore
player off FA in that position to the team...

In the end - we will have an overall cutoff number - not sure what the number will be
exactly - but for example - each team will not have a player higher than
72 overall on their roster.... Ultimately each team will be EVEN in regards to the players they have on their roster before the draft starts!

In addition this will help when teams have highly rated kickers and punters - obviously kickers and
punters are not top 20 players regardless of their rating - so if they
are in the top 20 of highest rated player on a tema - they wont count
when i am dropping the top 20...More Fantasy draft specifics Empty
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

More Fantasy draft specifics Empty Re: More Fantasy draft specifics

Post by General_Hon Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Good ideas. I tested one team to get a feel and after dropping top 20, 78 was the highest ranked and there were several.

Some of these guys are key players (role players) but at some point we have to have a stopping point or it will be a 5 hour draft.

This could make team selection a bit more meaningful than previous fantasy draft where you select your team from scratch.

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by plzsaythebaby Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:49 pm

I just really thought about how you would handle this...I think that is actually a great idea! just one question... u cant "draft" like this in the game right? where are we going to do this?

plzsaythebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm

plzsaythebaby wrote:I just really thought about how you would handle this...I think that is actually a great idea! just one question... u cant "draft" like this in the game right? where are we going to do this?

all this is answered in THE PS3MG FANTASY DRAFT PROTOCAL - which is on the top of each page - we will use the website chat to manage the fantasy draft!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down