* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Fantasy Draft Workaround - How it Works

2 posters

Go down

Fantasy Draft Workaround - How it Works Empty Fantasy Draft Workaround - How it Works

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:19 pm

BROAD CONCEPT OF FANTASY DRAFT WORKAROUND

-teams assigned based on last year skill - team preference less issue in a FD...

- We pick up the Free Agent players that SHOULD be drafted in 40 rounds of Fantasy draft (pick up 2 on various random teams - we have to spread them out because each team can only hold 75 players...) - We do this so they dont disappear from the game & can ultimately be part of FD...

- We drop the 75 most likely players to be drafted early from the 32 teams in the NFL... We only drop 75 because the FA list holds only 100 players - and we need some wiggle room for unknown events...

- We enter all 32 teams into www.random.org to determine a snake draft order...

- All players MUST attend Fantasy Draft or be replaced by stand by players...

- We will manage the draft in the website chat - based on the randomized order...

- When on the clock u have 60 seconds to pick (time decreased in later rounds)

- Before you make your selection off the PS3 FA list, you must write it on website chat then make the selection on PS3 FA list... Then you drop the player on your team that is MOST LIKELY TO BE DRAFTED (the commish may give u instruction on this...)

- If you dont select in a timely fashion - the commish will select for you....

- we will have 6 guys watching the transaction history to be sure that nobody takes a player that they havent selected in their designated turn...

* This is the basics of how our FD will work - it will take a COMMITTED and LEGIT group to make this work - So only way to be part of FD is to show your reliability to commishes...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 am; edited 7 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Draft Workaround - How it Works Empty how the Fantasy draft Works in Detail

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Specific Details of Fantasy Draft

- Free Agency holds less then 100 players! We CANT drop all FD players all at once...

- Commish will drop all OBVIOUS first round picks to start a draft pool that is viewed in FA...

- We must create Fantasy Draft pool in stages, after each pick you are to drop the next most valuable player
{this will keep Fantasy Draft pool (aka FA) fresh with available players guys can sort through...}

-If u want to draft a player that is not currently in FD pool, we will contact that team who has that player & he will make him available to you (by dropping or trading him to you... w/e best for 2 of you)

- Each LG will have a SECRETARY recording all picks - this list must match up with every teams roster!

- A list of who was drafted will be posted on website - so every1 can see who is no longer available...

- This system requires INTEGRITY of all players - we have this so our drafts will be a huge success!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Draft Workaround - How it Works Empty Re: Fantasy Draft Workaround - How it Works

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:27 pm

I may be asking a dumb question here but where's the chat at maybe I can't see it at the moment bc I borrowed my friends iPad?
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Draft Workaround - How it Works Empty Re: Fantasy Draft Workaround - How it Works

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 pm

johnnylagz17 wrote:I may be asking a dumb question here but where's the chat at maybe I can't see it at the moment bc I borrowed my friends iPad?

the chat is on the main opening page of the site - toi get back there - CLCIK PORTAL 3 -its towards the upper left corner (but below the main picture logo)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Thanks and I think we should try to kill off as many picks as possible before the draft date .. And maybe the rest are trades ..not a full 53 swap per team lol .
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:37 pm

I think the iPad doesn't work I'll keep looking hate using this pos .
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down