* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

PATS V RAVENS (sorryjay v johnnylagz)

Go down

PATS V RAVENS (sorryjay v johnnylagz)  Empty PATS V RAVENS (sorryjay v johnnylagz)

Post by johnnylagz17 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:38 am

He was off to a bad start with me leading 7-0 but then got it tied I went aggressive and threw an int to allow a TD then again to allow a fg (dumb move but I was pissed already bc this game joule of been played a day before we were at the 3rd qtr n he had to go I guess) .

So we go into the half pats up 24 ! To 14 as I managed to score I believe before the half?

Now 3rd qtr stats and though I managed 14 pts he had another 7 making it close but his ball for the 4th. With the score at 31-28 .. 4th qtr. I believe is whe. He ran back the kick off for the TD. To seal the deal you would think ..

But then ray rice breaks out ...and we score making it 38-35 with minutes to go he gets the ball.

He nearly breaks this kickoff for a TD , great field position..you'd think game over he just needs to get into fg position for. His 40 .

Well ashlee Palmer who had an int early. Goes and gets a sack to make it 2nd and long then KP blitzes to make it 3rd and forever .. Then an incomplete pass. .. With all my Time outs and his left. You know it's not over ... But he goes for it .. Pass broken up at a yard before the 1st down marker ( it was literally like 25-30yards) .

Ray rice goes and wins us the game as we proceed to make it 42-38 ravens. .

MVPs- Ashlee Palmer. 7 tackles 2 for a loss 2 sacks 1 int for 10 yards game saving plays!
RAY RICE- on only 23 attempts since we were out of this game at 1 point,still managed to get the game winning TD and assisted big time with huge runs for the game winning drive ...23 attempts -220 Yards 9.6 average with 2 Tds as he shared 2 with Polk and fb Quinn Johnson .

Then there's KP on a blitz that left a man open chased down Bree's for a loss of 8 ? To bring up the big 3rd down instead of killing us. .

Wr star was golden Tate. - 5 catches 148 yards and a TD .. Clutch grabs and a score we needed every1 of them .

Most stressful game of my life knowing I had him beat 31-14 in the 3rd last game ..tables turned and I was down 31-14 but the ravens maned up. And the pats went down ..

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down