* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Johnnylagz franchise update!

+2
johnnylagz17
Vista3131
6 posters

Go down

Johnnylagz franchise update! Empty Johnnylagz franchise update!

Post by Vista3131 Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:38 pm

This is a absolute embarrasment to the name of The Madden Group.

I am a proud member of this group and what happened tonight was ashame.

I am sorry to all of you having your first experience with the Madden group.

I tried to help earlier but Gameoverflipflip had other ideas and for what ever reason Greenerrr did nothing about it. Everything of this league has been a absolute Cluster F.... No communication, franchise managers quitting, franchise managers getting physically unable to run it, Franchise managers not having Internet access to post. This did not have a chance from the start. No communication on the league. The Name of the league "Madden Group Hug" Personally I am glad that it is gone, if it does survive I will not be participating in it because I think the name is silly!

Johnny and Gameover may very well be still running the franchise as I believe they both have great potential and there heart is in the right place. I myself hete running franchises but I do like to organize them and if johnnylagz and Gameover will let me I will happily help them in that aspect.

With that said I will discuss with Greenerrr how to move forward. so stay tuned..
Vista3131

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Johnnylagz franchise update! Empty Re: Johnnylagz franchise update!

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:53 am

hey man Im leavin it 2 .. i was tryn 2 let ppl kno before hand ... I am very ill and not about to run a league ..but pre "illness" I could of .. and will when healthy

but ppl kept saying ok ill take over 4 you ..n then running off with their own ideas for the league and using my name

my partner bounced before there was even trouble.. and it should be deleted and ive been apoligizing lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm

want me to run one? Ill take the initiative on getting one going...and doing the advances...etc
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:52 pm

this franchise is currentlyt on hold - we have 2 others on the go right now... its noboidys fault - JU8ST A MASSIVE BREAKDOWN IN COMMUNICATION AND BAD CIRCUMSTANCE...

i will take responsibility for the screw ups - i started the down slide - BY INADVERTAINLY ERASING THE SIGHN UP SHEET WHEN WE HAD A LIST OF 32 PLAYERS...

fortunately we have nickwiesh/greener 2 franchise for peeople to join - and the NEW CPU generated fantasy draft - which is UNIQUE - AND A LOT OF GUYS ARE GONNA GET BEHIND...

Delmas-26 - ty for stepping forward and offering to run a lg... SADLY - THAT HAS BEEN MADDEN GROUPS PROBLEM - we have lots of players who want to play - just not enough capable AND AVAILABLE commish to run new franchises... U are new to our group... I ask you to take on the existung franchises u have committed to in the MADDEN GROUP - and sahow every1 u are THE LEGIT GUY I THINK YOU ARE 9and i am generally a pretty good judge of character) - but show the rest of the group u are committed to the Madden gROUP BEING SUCCESSFUL - we will re-evaluate a new franchise as u as commish after the 2 previous franchises mentioned above are up and running...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:09 pm

like in the pm i sent u delmas, i agree with greener. i can already tell your a solid and great sim player to have around and see your also very active, i'd vouch for you as a commish based on your enthusiasm to get things going.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:24 pm

As I told you guys...I dont care who does it...as long as someone steps forward.

If you guys dont trust me enough...fine, I get that. Get someone who you can trust.

Hell, Ill run it...you guys just verify the members..Hell, I dont know.

Someone just figure something out... LOL

ORGANIZATION FOLKS, all it takes...other than that, it doesnt take but 5 minutes to weed through messages/etc.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 pm

I really don't think these guys get the amount of effort and time it takes to be a good commissioner and run a successful franchise. Just ask Falcon what a pain in the @ss it can be. I think as long as you have some one who wants to step up...send out messages daily...update their own forum...be active online everyday...and has 100% commitment...then I say you roll with it.

Personally...I'm starting to feel we have too many leagues with the same people in it...and it's distracting other leagues from being successful in this franchise. ***That is just my opinion.***

You might be a great franchise player...but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll be a good commish. BTW...That last comment WAS NOT aimed @ Delmas at all...i've heard nothing but good things about the guy...it was aimed to all these other guys starting franchises left and right....who suddenly stop giving a sh!t about their franchise they created and just waste everyone's time.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Well, I've Co-run another league in 2010. Unfortunately I couldnt get him to return or Madden 11. So, I kind of was left without a running mate. I never said I would be willing to go at it alone...but I'd co-do it ...without problems...
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:42 am

Deathwish was that a shot at me? Its not like i wanted 2 drop my franchise ..
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 am

Not at you directly at you Johnnylagz...I just feel we are getting into the same problem we got into last year...when we had too many franchises..with the same people in them.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Ill agree its no new faces just diff user names same ppl b/c the rest are just the madden players who like franchises but not the sim rules..
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down