* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE!

+17
VanillaSmooth
RaiDerS_NaTioN
rubbernut42
funsmasher23
mdoss2202
ZonaCards777
bigbotoinu
Lordjaggy
albundy4td1game
Rbadd3
Bigmullet
weasel_
bwareofdad-fence
jsteele14
gpatt55
milkmandelivers
GREENERRRR
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE! Empty If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE!

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:06 pm

This league is a combo of players that are from rambro_blacks league all in one conference and a bunch of guys from the PS3MG (recruited by GREENERRRR) all placed in the oppisite conference!!!

Copy and Paste below - then fill in the blanks!

PSN ID:

prior PS3MG leagues:

Team priority (1 to 3):

What makes you a good member?

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE! Empty Re: If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE!

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 pm

NOTE: we will organize this league in this forum... I wont create the league until we have at least 20-25 members... We will decide whop is on what team BEFORE THE LEAGUE IS CREATED - and this will maintain the intergrity of the draft order...

If there is a group of players that want to joijn together - let me know - i can arrange that groups of players are in the same division! Its always fun to beat up on your buddies twice a year!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE! Empty Re: If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE!

Post by milkmandelivers Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:54 pm

PSN ID: milkmandelivers

prior PS3MG leagues: none

Team priority (1 to 3): bears browns 49ers

What makes you a good member? followin rules and playn your games

milkmandelivers

Back to top Go down

Post by gpatt55 Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 pm

PSN ID: Gpatt55

prior PS3MG leagues: NA

Team priority (1 to 3): New England, New York Football Giants, Baltimore

I am:
-Easy to contact
-A dedicated SIM gamer
-A Madden (particularly franchise mode) enthusiast
-A respectful opponent

Cheers!
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteele14 Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:18 am

PSN ID: jsteele14

prior PS3MG leagues: Madden 12: VIP And General Hon I believe... Madden 13: General Hon

Team priority (1 to 3): Ravens, Bills, Packers

-I'm available almost all the time, except when it is Sunday Football, I won't be able to play until later at night, or if there is family issues.
-I obey all rules and make sure others are obeying them, if they don't I message them to make sure they know what they are doing, if they continue, I message the league Commish.
-I don't give up even if I am losing by a great amount. I try to make a comeback and make a good game out of it.

jsteele14

Back to top Go down

Post by bwareofdad-fence Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:10 am

PSN ID:bwareofdad-fence

prior PS3MG leagues:greenerrrr

Team priority (1 to 3):saints

What makes you a good member?love madden

bwareofdad-fence

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:50 pm

REDSKINS , STEELERS, 49ers, BEARS,

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:35 pm

PSn: Bigmullet

e-mail: sandman410@verizon.net

cell # 267-980-3003

Leagues: I run very successful Lg for 4 years now in this group, have been part of Multiple Leagues here. I never quit despite losing over 65 percent of my games. and my Sportsmanship is off the charts!!!

Teams :Eagles< Eagles, Eagles, Colts, Eagles, Seahawks.
Bigmullet
Rookie

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE! Empty BROWARDGOONS WANTS IN LG

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:34 pm

browardgoons wants in this league but is unable to get to the website at this time - this post is made on his behalf...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE! Empty MATTYROCK WANTS IN LG

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:16 pm

MATTYROCK wants in this league but is unable to get to the website at this time - this post is made on his behalf...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbadd3 Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:27 pm

PSN ID: Rbadd3

prior PS3MG leagues: Greenerrrr league

Team priority (1 to 3): Saints, if not don't matter

What makes you a good member? i took a crappy team in Greenerrrrs other league.

Rbadd3

Back to top Go down

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE! Empty KROCKGIZMO WANTS IN

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:21 pm

KROCKGIZMO wants in this league but is unable to get to the website at this time - this post is made on his behalf...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE! Empty I want IN!!!!!!

Post by albundy4td1game Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 pm

PSN Name :albundy4tds1game

Team preference: Jets or any other team makes no difference really

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE! Empty post for puck39

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:59 pm

PUCK39 wants in this league but is unable to get to the website at this time - this post is made on his behalf...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordjaggy Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:25 pm

psn ID: lordjaggy

previous leagues: nill

team priority: bills, chargers, falcons (i dont mind if i get stuck with any team as long as its not the pats plz)

why i'm a good member: i will be an active member, i plan to be checking out my team daily on the maddencareers.com website. I've been playing madden what seems like forever, that being said im not an elite player. I play on all pro and have a knack for throwing an ungodly amount of INTs.

I do like playing the games, but my main love in madden is running a franchise from a GM's perspective. I live for managing my team weak to weak, building my team in the offseason via free agency and rookie drafts.

sounds like a cool league, let me in bros.

Lordjaggy

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:45 am

Lordjaggy wrote:psn ID: lordjaggy

previous leagues: nill

team priority: bills, chargers, falcons (i dont mind if i get stuck with any team as long as its not the pats plz)

why i'm a good member: i will be an active member, i plan to be checking out my team daily on the maddencareers.com website. I've been playing madden what seems like forever, that being said im not an elite player. I play on all pro and have a knack for throwing an ungodly amount of INTs.

I do like playing the games, but my main love in madden is running a franchise from a GM's perspective. I live for managing my team weak to weak, building my team in the offseason via free agency and rookie drafts.

sounds like a cool league, let me in bros.

i think you will be an excellent fit - fantasy draft leagues attract players that enjiy the team management aspecft of madden... and being in a 32 player fantasy draft league is ultra competitive... Big difference in what players are left in round 8 of a 32 human player league - then in a league with 15 humans and 17 CPU teams...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbotoinu Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:49 pm

PSN ID: Bigbotoinu

prior PS3MG leagues: NA

Team priority (1 to 3): 49er, Cards, Chargers

-Easy to contact-really flexible schedule
-SIM gamer
-Abibe by rules and reg
-good sportmanship

bigbotoinu

Back to top Go down

Post by ZonaCards777 Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 pm

PSN ID: ZonaCards777

prior PS3MG leagues: None. You invited me via the EA Forums, where I was trying my best (but failing) at starting my own league.

Team priority (1 to 3): Arizona Cardinals, Houston Texans, New England Patriots (I really don't care though, I am willing to play with any team)

What makes you a good member? I can play about 4-5 nights a week, I am good @ All Pro, I play to the end of games, I like your sim rules and have generally played by those anyways (my only change will be not dropping back everybody against player who passes 100% of the time), I am a good sport who enjoys trying to score on the teams that are just pwning me, my gameplay evolves, and I have a 15 MBPS Internet connection. Also, I like the fantasy stuff, like deep drafts, and will be friendly to the other players. Currently, I am playing every team in alphabetical order, just for fun. The Buffalo Bills are suprisingly fun.

Last edited by ZonaCards777 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just read sim rules, I think they're great.)

ZonaCards777

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:51 am

ZonaCards777 wrote:PSN ID: ZonaCards777

prior PS3MG leagues: None. You invited me via the EA Forums, where I was trying my best (but failing) at starting my own league.

Team priority (1 to 3): Arizona Cardinals, Houston Texans, New England Patriots (I really don't care though, I am willing to play with any team)

What makes you a good member? I can play about 4-5 nights a week, I am good @ All Pro, I play to the end of games, I like your sim rules and have generally played by those anyways (my only change will be not dropping back everybody against player who passes 100% of the time), I am a good sport who enjoys trying to score on the teams that are just pwning me, my gameplay evolves, and I have a 15 MBPS Internet connection. Also, I like the fantasy stuff, like deep drafts, and will be friendly to the other players. Currently, I am playing every team in alphabetical order, just for fun. The Buffalo Bills are suprisingly fun.

glad to hear from you ZONA!

like i said in my message to you - i have a lot of respect for you to try and start your own fantasy draft league - ITS NOT EASY - we have developed a proven methodology on how to make a successful fantasy draft league - and we are excited to have you as part of our lil community...

\I have no doubt that you will be a great member - and i can see quite possibly you running 1 of our leagues in the future - we are always looking for expoerienced and motivarted commishe - seems like we can never have enough commishes - and we always have enough members who are interested in making 1 more league...

I look forward to getting to know and playing you!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ZonaCards777 Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks Generrrr . . . I look forward to playing in this league!!!

ZonaCards777

Back to top Go down

Post by mdoss2202 Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:55 pm

PSN ID: mdoss2202

prior PS3MG leagues: none

Team priority (1 to 3): Steelers, Chiefs, Redskins

-I'm good at the game and know what I'm doing in franchise modes

mdoss2202

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordjaggy Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Awesome greennerrrrrr, i will be checking back regularly to see how the league is coming along.

***warning to all the members of this league***
i plan on taking Lex Hilliard in the 1st round, if you want him better be ready to spend a TOP pick

Lordjaggy

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Lordjaggy wrote:

***warning to all the members of this league***
i plan on taking Lex Hilliard in the 1st round, if you want him better be ready to spend a TOP pick

lex hillard - got to look him up!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by funsmasher23 Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:32 pm

funsmasher23

was in Greenerrrr an VIP Club in 12, Greenerrrr for 13

ATL, DAL, ATL

i get my games in 90% and play sim football and am in 3 other well established LGs, Greenerrrs being one

funsmasher23

Back to top Go down

Post by gpatt55 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:37 pm

when is this thing getting going?
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next