* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE!

+17
VanillaSmooth
RaiDerS_NaTioN
rubbernut42
funsmasher23
mdoss2202
ZonaCards777
bigbotoinu
Lordjaggy
albundy4td1game
Rbadd3
Bigmullet
weasel_
bwareofdad-fence
jsteele14
gpatt55
milkmandelivers
GREENERRRR
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE!

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 pm

gpatt55 wrote:when is this thing getting going?

we are waiting til after the patch on the 16th...

I would like to draft oin the following SATURDAY at 1pm est... this is the best time FORT MOST PEOPLE to committ to the extra long draft - BUT oif the patch allows us to change the TIMER from the standard 45 seconds -0 then we can have it in the evening sometime between TUES and THURS which is the ideal time IMO

basicly we have to wait and see what the patch is gonna do - i think the patch is delivered to us on OCT 16th
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: If u r recruited by GREENERRRR & want in this lg REPLY HERE!

Post by rubbernut42 Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 pm

PSN ID: rubbernut42

prior PS3MG leagues: n/a (new to PS3,been on x360)

Team priority (1 to 3): "SEAHAWKS", Dolphins, Chargers

What makes you a good member?.
I will play regardless of losing, I play realistic sim football, and am available throughout the day & evening!! I want in a dedicated lg where playing games are "ENFORCED"!!!!!!!

Last edited by rubbernut42 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

rubbernut42

Back to top Go down

Post by RaiDerS_NaTioN Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Raiders_NationX2

562 229 8840

Raiders
Giants
Ravens
Saints

Madden 13 Generals league

Last edited by RaiDerS_NaTioN on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

RaiDerS_NaTioN

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:07 pm

I_Love_Areolas

951 850 1333

Cowboys
Chiefs
Patriots
Ravens
Any

Madden 12 I ran VIP and alot others
Madden 13 Generals league
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordjaggy Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:25 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:

I would like to draft oin the following SATURDAY at 1pm est... this is the best time FORT MOST PEOPLE to committ to the extra long draft - BUT oif the patch allows us to change the TIMER from the standard 45 seconds -0 then we can have it in the evening sometime between TUES and THURS which is the ideal time IMO

basicly we have to wait and see what the patch is gonna do - i think the patch is delivered to us on OCT 16th

as of now i'm pretty sure you can pause the draft, then hit 'make selection' or whatever its called and have unlimited time to make picks.

Lordjaggy

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:41 am

Lordjaggy wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:

as of now i'm pretty sure you can pause the draft, then hit 'make selection' or whatever its called and have unlimited time to make picks.

the problkem isnt giving guys MORE TIME to make selection - we want to speed up the clock so that in rounds 12 and later U HAVE 15 SECONDS TO PIUCK - its the opnly way to get through a 55 man draft iun a reasonable amount of time...

Sure your going to get a few picks made by thge CPU u dont like- but that teaches u to BE PREPARED - and have back up picks ready in case the 3 guys ahead of u in the draft all "steal" your picks...

I know there are other issues with teh draft - with SCHEME dictating who you see on your draft board - but it IS WHAT IT IS - and we all have to deal with it - ideally though EA patches this as well - i know this is a huge complaint...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bbrooks5 Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Psn bbrooks5 team rams

bbrooks5

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrapp Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:48 pm

PSN: Blackrapp

Saints, packers, anybody really

Cell: 225-241-6518

N also bbrooks forgot to put his cell number its 504-214-7045

Blackrapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jruuu Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:46 pm

who has a number for mattyrock we up. 404-771-9197 jruuu Bears

Jruuu

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:52 pm

chizz522

any team
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2