* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Every Year I am Reminded why despise Madden Lobbies (& love our leagues!)

2 posters

Go down

Every Year I am Reminded why despise Madden Lobbies (& love our leagues!) Empty Every Year I am Reminded why despise Madden Lobbies (& love our leagues!)

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:42 am

With the advent of season ticket - there is a 1 to 2 week window where i have the brand new version of Madden (and i am eager to play...) but none of my leagues have started yet - SO I AM FORCED INTO PLAYING LOOBY GAMES AND PLAY NOW!

I have played 5 games in `play now`while i have had Madden Early Release - and all but 1 of those games was complete frustration - Crazy 4th down gambles and unrealistic gameplay!!!! It really make me appreciate the leagues i have been in for 5 Madden seasons - During the 50 weeks of league play, I take for granted that my opponent that my opponent will play legit (follow our SIM code...) and wont bail on a game when losing!

Not to mention I am forced into playing STOCK ROSTER - (which stinks for an avid Fantasy Draft player...) - but our leagues fantasy draft will be starting soon - IN SEPTEMBER I WILL DO AT LEAST 5 FANTASY DRAFTS (and i love doing them - but its a once a year thing and we do them all at the same time - when the game is released,,,) - although this year - when )S4 comes out in NOV - we will get in a few more...

Anyhow - I am sure i am not the only SIM player who has been frustrated with this... Necessary evil i suppose... At least with game release more league members will have the game and i will be able to play them in exhibition games (instead of going to the weak ass lobbies!)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Every Year I am Reminded why despise Madden Lobbies (& love our leagues!) Empty Re: Every Year I am Reminded why despise Madden Lobbies (& love our leagues!)

Post by albundy4td1game Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Yea man been playing lobby games its terrible... Same 5 plays over and over... If i have to face yet another fucking bullshit screen pass for the 100th time and still not able to stop it im gonna lose it... lots of 4th down gambles.... non stop hurry up the whole game.... same 2 defenses every snap.... crazy blitzs.... its wack.... not to mention it seems very choppy online when im playing

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down