* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

A thought for our leagues

3 posters

Go down

A thought for our leagues Empty A thought for our leagues

Post by jerseydevil321 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 am

all-madden is definitely the way to go, all-pro is just too...unrealistic for lack of a better term, all-madden just feels more like nfl gameplay and i think all-madden is what the madden group is all about, we make the rules as a way to make our gameplay just as if we were really playing an nfl game, shouldn't the difficulty have that same goal? Also i should note that my combined record this year in all-pro leagues is 20-41, in all-madden leagues i'm 14-13...i think there's something to be said about that

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

A thought for our leagues Empty Re: A thought for our leagues

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 am

I personally preffer ALL MADDEN too - ii want to play in the highest skill levelk - U can only contriol 1 of the 11 players and i dont want the the other 10 plauyers to be WEAK ASS ATOMOTONS who drop passes thrown at him (i hate how u can throw into coverage in ALLPRO and the weakass defensive players just lets the ball fall to the ground) - sure u can try to make3 a user player but if he is not throwing at the player u are controlling and u cant hit CIRCLE TRIANGLE fast enough )(or more like the game doesnt recognize you doing it fast enough) - than for the most part guys can throw into covcerage and just get an incomplete pass as punishment - I LOVE ON ALLMADDEN HOW ITS MORE LIKELY U WILL GET PICKED OFF - nad thats how it should be...

Some say that its easier to RUN THE BALL on all madden - i Have had more success in my allpro league running the ball than i have had in my allmadden leagues - not sure this is an accurate statement...

Bottom line - there is goiung to be guys who have a difference of opinion oin this topic - and because of that its good that we have leagues that play under both skill elvels and i encourage EVERYONE to play in league in BOTH SKILLS - (and respect u for doing that jersey)...

I am sure there will be some ALL-PRO proponents posting oin here saynj why they prefer ALL-PRO over ALL-MADDEN - love to here what u have to say - this is the a definite new debate for this years madden - it was a huge topic at the start of madden relelase - it had died down somewhat - as guys have got use to both leveles but there are still p^lenty of players who passionately believe in 1 of the setting exclusively...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:30 am

i also agree with you when you say its easier to run the ball on all-madden, or at least not easier in all-pro, but yeah, the points you made were spot on, like the interception difference, etc.

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:35 pm

All Madden sounds good tome

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down