* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Inside Out Kick return - we need a rule?

5 posters

Go down

Inside Out Kick return - we need a rule? Empty Inside Out Kick return - we need a rule?

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:15 pm

Madden 12 the Inside Out kick return was abused big time...

I am seeing similar returns in madden 25 - we all know how to do it (move the returners lead blocker as far as u can to the outside in the direction you are returning - make an abrupt 90 degree cut to the outside and often you got a huge gainer!

Sure half the time the kick return may cover it - but this % should be like 98% and many of us USER the kicker toward that side and manually make the play BUT ITS CRAZY TO HAVE YOUR KICKER BEING THE LEADING KICKOFF TACKLER!

I think it's time to consider eliminating this return - it works too well... Wha you think?
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Inside Out Kick return - we need a rule? Empty Re: Inside Out Kick return - we need a rule?

Post by Maddening isn't it? Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:31 pm

No. It's fine. Kick the ball short (about the 20 yrd line) and it's no problem.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Inside Out Kick return - we need a rule? Empty Re: Inside Out Kick return - we need a rule?

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Maddening isn't it? wrote:No. It's fine. Kick the ball short (about the 20 yrd line) and it's no problem.
This confuses me - your saying we shouldn't kick the ball as far and high as we can? If this us what we have to do be sure to NOT give up a monster return - THAT'S INSANE!

Players would get the ball at least at the 30 - probably farther (and I would consider that successful kick return yardage) - but I GUESS IT'S BETTER THEN GIVING UP A TD!

How about NO MANUAL MOVEMENT OF BLOCKERS ON KICK RETURNS? Dies this stop that bs return? - if so this may be a fair compromise...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Yes I'd be ok with no manual movement of blockers if that's what you want.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:49 pm

I think it's fine. Move your kicker outside to help contain and change blocking assignments. Or clock on a diff defender and do the same.

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:34 pm

just kick it towards a sideline and it helps slow it down, and you can still do it without moving anyone

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:33 pm

It's fine just kick te ball towards where the play inks designed and stay in your lane

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:33 pm

THERE ARE ALREADY TO MANY FUCKING RULES AND TWEEKS THE GAME IS BROKEN! Stop with this bullshit

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:54 pm

weasel_ wrote:THERE ARE ALREADY TO MANY FUCKING RULES AND TWEEKS THE GAME IS BROKEN!   Stop with this bullshit
No shit game is broken - THAT'S WHY WE NEED RULES - FYI all the best SIM leagues have IOR rule

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:32 pm

There's no need to move anybody. I don't have any need to move the lead blocker unless I want to bring him behind my KR for fun lateral plays.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum