* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

49ers Scouting Report

2 posters

Go down

49ers Scouting Report Empty 49ers Scouting Report

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Justr played the 9ers Ryno. He's a good dude and a pretty good player. I won 42-21. He started off shutting me down (my rushing troubles continue) and I suck at passing. However, defensively I was pretty solid. He scored a TD on the first play of the game with a screen to DeAngelo Williams, which is annoying (partly because I got caught sleeping, partly because screen to DeAngelo is very cliche...just kidding). After that my Defense clamped down, and I made it my priority to stop the screen, if nothing else. Ended up snagging 2 or my 3 user picks (4 total) by intercepting his screens Very Happy . Strangely, he went away from his rushing game, which was kicking my ass when he used it. For whatever reason my rushing D has gone down the tubes, but people seem to run the ball a few times, get respectable gains with them, and then go away from it. I guess people love the home run ball.

On the defensive side he's solid all around. But I think when my offense got into full swing, with me moving guys all around and what not, I was able to get in his head and make him start guessing and catching him off balance.

Late in the game, I was up 14 and started thinking I was going to unravel until Slaton snapped off a 57yd TD run. Ricky also snagged 66yds on the ground . I think I'm slowly leaning towards instituting the two back system for good. When Steve got all the carries he was solid, even great for a good 3 week span, then faltered so I gave Ricky back the job and he was subpar. Today's effort makes me think a change of pace during games would benefit both their legs and their stamina.

Oh and if there was any question about the AFC West being the toughest division, 4 of my 8 losses were divisional, my 5th was a simmed game, and the other 3 were to Greener, Ace, and R0_88 in a 1pt spectacular game winning finish by him. I wonder if I can relocate the Chargers to like Mississippi and get in another division lol.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

49ers Scouting Report Empty Re: 49ers Scouting Report

Post by jmojsoski Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:21 pm

lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro