* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I guess it's my "bad luck" and "coincidence" - for now...

Go down

I guess it's my "bad luck" and "coincidence" - for now... Empty I guess it's my "bad luck" and "coincidence" - for now...

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:27 am

There is a number of players who have complained about OPPORTUNISTIC LAG that has benefited weasel - no way we can say for sure that he is manipulating connection through LAG SWITCH (and I would like to believe this is road nobody in out league would cross - but we to he fair to the league - WE NEED TO DOCUMENT SUCH EVENTS - this will help determine if there is consistant circumstances that we should look into further...

See video below - weasel throws a bad pass which is clearly destined for the easiest USER PICK u can have ( just hit circle triangle and come down with the ball) if there is a USER PLAY MADE - 95% of time the defense gets the ball... Occasionally - 5% of YHE time the WR will come down with it) - but in he video you can see a CLEAR LAG that prevents the pick) - it's unmistakable... I rewind the video so you can see the play twice...

This play happened with 5 minutes left - weasel up 10 with me GAVING all my timeouts - a pick COULD have changed the gm but fortunate for Weasel "THE LAG GODS" bailed him out...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

I guess it's my "bad luck" and "coincidence" - for now... Empty Re: I guess it's my "bad luck" and "coincidence" - for now...

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:29 am

For the record weasel followed the rules in our game - (for the most part) he broke a couple rules but they didn't result in advantage...

But for future reference I am making note of this lag - I encourage everyone to video tape their games if they expect a potential issue with your opponent - it's easy just prop up your iPad or cell phone - and hit record (when we move to ps4 there will be a built in recording system available by pressing 1 button
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down