* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

cowboys camp week 1 (season 2)

Go down

cowboys camp week 1 (season 2) Empty cowboys camp week 1 (season 2)

Post by bigbuddah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:26 am

live from arlington week 1 of the 2nd campaign year in coach buddah's career and he has his cowboys looking good. the season started off in great fashion with the cowboys revenging there surprising nfc championship bouncing by the seattle seahawks 37-31. it was pretty much the same faces out there this time but for the cowboys an unlikely rookie made 2 big plays for his team. from middle tennessee state 6'4'' 301lbs dosha hutchins made his stamp on the team with 2 sacks. although they where coverage sacks he is replacing the big run stopper grady jackson who retired. this game was full of fire works. the cowboys playing with a chip on their sholder after the seahawks routed them in the nfc championship game. during the week the cowboys spoke of finish what u start. in last years playoff loss the cowboys actually had a 14 point lead on the seahawks but squandered it away in the second qt then later just beat down in the second half. coach buddah had this to say after being asked how does this single game win feel being it only week 1, "redemption!" later at the press conference he explained further. "i know redemption is a term used to describe something more meaningful than a football game. but if u look at our body of work throughout last season and look at that last game u wouldnt recognize that team. talking to the players they felt shocked and overwhelmed then embarrased. some of the old guys didnt know if they still had it losing to a young team like that. but i told them redeem yourself. when the mens USA basketball team won the olympics last year they renamed themselves the redeem team. i said go redeem yourselves and your reputations to the seahawks to the league and to the fans."

this game was straight fireworks from the work go. we both were trying to go with our gameplans. i wanted to sustain some drives keep jeremy maclin off the field caus he hurt me last time we played. i went on an 8 and 12 play drive for 3+ minutes off the clock and scored on both of them. i actually had some big plays this game limiting his big plays. he still had 2 but i also had 2. defensively the first half couldnt had gone any better. it was 20-7 end of first half. i knew i wasnt out of the woods yet caus he came back on me last time we played. second half was a defensive battle but we were scoring still he outscored me 24-17 in the second half. i dont kno if i was trying to be conservative which i probably was since i was in my run formations instead of in the shotgun or my singleback offense. i used a different playbook this time. i used my passing playbook because i knew i wasnt gonna be able to run on him his defense is too fast for that. he has jerry hughes which should be illegal he plays better than demarcus ware and they play opposite of each other so its hard to run off the tackles and he has haynesworth in the middle shutting donw any inside runs u think u my get so i ran to bring up his coverage and catch em off guard for a 4 yard gain at best. this game was different my wr's where actually gettin open and seperation from his db's unlike last time we played. last time i was shut down by 81 mcv db's which was rediculous since i got ochocinco 98 rte and had dereck mason 97 rte(derek mason retired so upset still). but up i was seeing the field clearly. im not sure if he was he took a sack when someone was open but he ate it which im not mad at haha.

honestly (no diss at dagr8test) but i knew i was gonna win this game because he didnt do nothing special. he has excellent play calling and he has excellent execution. my db's just so happen to have came to play this game unlike last time. they somewhat shut down jeremy maclin who still had 2 scores i think but only 6 catches. brandon tate didnt hurt me unlike last game so he took 8 sacks and i would say that over half if not all where coverage sacks so my secondary played very well. dropped some picks but none the less played awesome.

romo 16 for 26 301 2td 2 int
best 19 carrries for 53 yards 1 td
ochocinco 5 catches 85 yards 1td
best 4 catches 115 1 td (had an 82 yard bomb off playaction beautiful throw)

farrior 6 tackles 2 tfl 1 sack
vanden bosch 5 tackle 4 tfl 4 sacks
newman 1 int

gg dagr8test

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down