* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Madden 12 is GUARANTEED to be worse than this one

+3
bigbuddah
Rui_F
Cheddah_Cheez
7 posters

Go down

Madden 12 is GUARANTEED to be worse than this one Empty Madden 12 is GUARANTEED to be worse than this one

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:08 pm

I was just thinking, with the release of Playstation Move and all this new 3D gaming, there's no way next year's madden can't suck. The developers are definitely going to be using their time to incorporate Move into the new Madden, and we all know that when they are adding a new gimmick, things we like about the game (as little as there are) get brushed aside, as do things that need to get fixed.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 is GUARANTEED to be worse than this one Empty Re: Madden 12 is GUARANTEED to be worse than this one

Post by Rui_F Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Naw they just wont come to work for a year because they already have it its called madden for the wii. So they will fire most of their staff in a cost saving move rewrite a little code and will call it the "Be in the Game mode exclusive to PS3 Move" it will be exactly the wii game and they will say since its so new thats why the graphics suck but if you wait a few years it will be awesome. right around the time PS4 and WII 2 come out and so the cycle begins all ever again. Thats how it works and always has trust me.

Some of the games I have played (most I owned) that have led me to this conclusion.
Every Madden on Sega systems
Every Madden on Sony systems
Madden for the Apple II (first madden I ever owned)
Tecmo Bowl NES
Tecmo Super Bowl NES
Blitz on PS1
Every NFL 2K game for dreamcast
NFL 2k4 and 5 for PS2
Atari 2600 Football game (no idea what it was called or even if it looked anything like football I was like 5 i think)
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 is GUARANTEED to be worse than this one Empty Re: Madden 12 is GUARANTEED to be worse than this one

Post by bigbuddah Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:40 pm

lets just face it until someone else has the nfl license to make a football game EA will bs around and create some trash. ppl just need to play the game like an actual nfl game and not a video game and we will be fine. EA needs some competition for it to put out a quality game or it will be ass and passed up by 2k just like nba live has

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 pm

i really just dont see where madden sucks so bad like ppl say 11 is better than 10 but then ppl say the defense is broken in which i see improvement man coverage is WAY better and zone coverage is pretty much the same players still dont defend the flats properly the online franchise needs improvement but the game really isnt as bad as ppl say no offense to anyone but alot of people are just not that good in madden so they think alot of things are unfair or badly emulated cause THEY cant stop it also a problem is IDOITS Online it dont matter what game u play theres always these guys who bowl a 300 in every game hide inside rocks to shoot you or run cheezy stuff in madden its just the nature of the INTERNET
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Yea the game isn't that bad. There are just things that need improvement and EA has yet to put together a complete game and that if 2k had the license maybe EA would get competitive and put up a great game. I like the madden I play sim caus I play the game deeper than it is. Ppl dumb the game down when theyv play simple and use the stuff that always works that are hard to stop and ppl are quick to say its broke or cheesy

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 pm

i think 10 was better actually, locomotion ruined a lot of things including defense with the false step and lack of reaction by the cpu in zones. plus you can just zig zag around defenders without even losing speed. man is def better, but sometimes it seems db's have a 6th sense and run routes in synchronization with the receivers. overall though, there isnt THAT big of a difference...but there is still a lot broken and a couple additional things that got broke such as kickoff coverage and user switching to the wrong defender.

did i mention stratpad? lol
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:45 pm

strat pad is horrible i run alot of zone i dont have the problems alot of ppl say they have dbs do seem to have a 6th and 7th sense sometimes lol and i hate that players really dont lose speed when cutting but madden 11 have added sideline catches thats great but the D needs the same
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:28 pm

heres our saving grace. 2k sports has already inquired the nfl about a license to make 2k13 (see link). regardless if madden 12 is garbage or not im pretty positive ill go with 2k13.

http://www.gofanboy.com/go-fanboy-news/3805-2k-sports-has-already-approached-nfl-about-licensing-deal

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:26 pm

I think 2k really wants it but if EA wants to keep them out they wont have the money to get back in the game. But if NFL gives the go ahead and says no exclusive then I can see 2k putting 2 years of development work into the project and crushing the hell out of tiburon and there yearly cycle of product development.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:44 pm

The only reason Big Buddah will stick to Madden is because he would be an even playing field with 2k.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down