* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

1-3...Sounds worse than it is

+3
sam22smith
surfnturf90
Deathwish22
7 posters

Go down

1-3...Sounds worse than it is Empty 1-3...Sounds worse than it is

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:53 pm

I must say...I'm sitting here...my record is currently 1-3 on the season. But I'm not freaking out like I normally do. My team is playing extremely well. Even though I'm 1-3. I've lost my 3 games by a touchdown or less. Those 3 losses were from some tough proven opponents (Sam, Surf, & Greener). You guys better watch out. I'm getting my groove back after a solid season (Season 4) of terrible gameplay. I'm currently second in the league in total yards. My offense is finally starting to click again...the transition from Schaub to Parris was a tough one (because Schaub was so damn accurate...and now i have to worry about the pass getting there)...but as Parris is progressing...his accuracy is too...and I'm starting to get used to the fact that the ball always won't be exactly where I want it to be. I'm sure most teams would panic starting out at 1-3...but the fans in Cleveland are used to this (keep your mouth shut haters!)...LOL...I've got high hopes for the rest of the season. The Browns will be back in contention for Season 5.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

1-3...Sounds worse than it is Empty Re: 1-3...Sounds worse than it is

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm

No I definitely think it's time to throw in the towel and start building for the future. lol jk, but it would make my job a lot easier if you did

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:53 pm

I caught some breaks in or game too. Probably should have been a W for you.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:08 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:No I definitely think it's time to throw in the towel and start building for the future. lol jk, but it would make my job a lot easier if you did

Lol! Whatever surf. You're not getting off that easy bro. I'm back for my AFC NORTH title. Of course...it's gonna be hard catching you bro. We've got a damn good division now with the additions of Sam and G_A.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:
surfnturf90 wrote:No I definitely think it's time to throw in the towel and start building for the future. lol jk, but it would make my job a lot easier if you did

Lol! Whatever surf. You're not getting off that easy bro. I'm back for my AFC NORTH title. Of course...it's gonna be hard catching you bro. We've got a damn good division now with the additions of Sam and G_A.

yeah this is the first time i can remember where we actually have 4 solid guys in our division. usually its you, me, and a cpu team or something

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Yeah...Daner wasn't ever on (or present on these forums)...Sam has been the greatest replacement player for him ever...and I couldn't be happier with G_A...another quality player who is active on the boards...But yeah, the Steelers have had 6 different owners or something like that. They've been a cpu team probably 50% of their games since season 1. Maybe now...we'll actually get some respect for our division (probably not). LOL!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:Yeah...Daner wasn't ever on (or present on these forums)...Sam has been the greatest replacement player for him ever...and I couldn't be happier with G_A...another quality player who is active on the boards...But yeah, the Steelers have had 6 different owners or something like that. They've been a cpu team probably 50% of their games since season 1. Maybe now...we'll actually get some respect for our division (probably not). LOL!

yeah probably not ha, we need to make some noise in the playoffs first.

Who even drafted the steelers? i can't remember

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Yea who recommended Sam? Can someone tell me that?
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

1-3...Sounds worse than it is Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:
Deathwish22 wrote:Yeah...Daner wasn't ever on (or present on these forums)...Sam has been the greatest replacement player for him ever...and I couldn't be happier with G_A...another quality player who is active on the boards...But yeah, the Steelers have had 6 different owners or something like that. They've been a cpu team probably 50% of their games since season 1. Maybe now...we'll actually get some respect for our division (probably not). LOL!

Playoffs? Playoffs? hehehehe
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:26 am

surfnturf90 wrote:

Lana....something drafted them. Quit before even playing his first game cuz he got pissed off in Greener league #1 and quit the MG.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:28 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Yea who recommended Sam? Can someone tell me that?

i think he came on board via an Operations Sports post - but asking him is the easiest thing to confirm...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:34 am

I meant who recommended him for Dw lg bro. sorry fir the confusion.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:00 am

Our division is gonna make a lot of noise soon, maybe i should when some more games 1st lmao! we do have a tough ass division though. I just gotta make a few more trades to get right.
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:40 pm

I'm about to officially hang up my season here in Cleveland (not literally).

Parris is absolutely killing me. I don't know if there is anyway i can possibly recover from being 4-7 this late in the season and still have a chance of making the playoffs...but with the absolute disgust I have for my team right now...things just aren't looking good. I haven't changed my game...I'm still the same player...I'm barely losing every game...but these 3 to 4 picks a game from Parris are becoming harder and harder to recover from. No matter how much skill I have...I can't control the Madden gods...and apparently...the Madden AI just doesn't want Parris to improve. Every single pass I make...I'm crossing my fingers that it is even close to where I want it to be...then hoping that if not...I can actually manually move my receiver (user catch) within 10 yards of his overthrown ball. Seriously, my last game against RUI_F...Parris should have just handed the ball off to his defensive lineman and let him run it backwards for a touchdown. 3 of the 4 picks were balls overthrown by 10 yards...and I'm not talking about 40 yard bombs...I'm talking about Parris overthrowing the receiver when he is 8 to 15 yards away...and overthrowing meaning...throwing directly into the safety's hands playing zone behind my receiver. You want to beat me? Here is a hint...don't play man. Just play zone coverage...because the way Parris throws...he is never accurate and will probably throw directly towards your defender. Damn...I'm just so freaking frustrated I could scream. Mad 4-7 on a season that I should be 8-3 with all respect to my opponents who have beaten me.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

1-3...Sounds worse than it is Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 pm

DW man there is NO WAY the Madden gods hate you as much as they hate me! The Madden gods absolutely despise and abhor me !!!! In other words, I feel your pain.

COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down