* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS

5 posters

Go down

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS Vote_lcap57%AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS Vote_lcap43%AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS Empty AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Who do you feel will win the AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2? Vote and post your thoughts!!!

CLEVELAND BROWNS (Deathwish22) (11-5) vs. DENVER BRONCOS (Jmojsoski) (13-3)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS Empty Re: AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS

Post by iivan18 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:11 pm

ill vote 4 DW22. 2 me he has a better d, but if jmojsoski stops gore and jackson hell win.

iivan18
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS Empty Re: AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - BROWNS vs. BRONCOS

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:21 pm

OK...i voted for my boy JMO on this one even though I'm playing him...I'm not talking any trash on this one...just gonna show up and give it my best. So....Yes, I voted for him...out of respect...and now don't get me wrong... I would love to bury John Elway's Ugly-Ass-Horse-Face-Franchise in the ground...but honestly...this grudge match goes way back to season one last year in Greener's Franchise (over a year ago...when I beat him in the last minute to go on to play and eventually win the Season 1 Superbowl in Greener's Franchise)...and this is probably the biggest grudge match/rivalry game out of any played in any other franchise. I ALWAYS play JMO in the playoffs and it's always a good game...he's had my number the last several games we've played...but that was last year...we haven't played yet this year...so this matchup could get very interesting. I have the upmost respect for this dude...If I can stick to my dominative gameplan I will be fine...but with his powerful offense...it's gonna be a bruiser and a for sure battle to the end. Kickoff is Sunday @ 10:00 AM EST. I'm bringing my A-game...and I know he will be too.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm

the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME STILL HUNTS ME.......it took me 3 seasons after that to win a friggin Super bowl in green league...i went into a mental spiral....lol....i even changed my D after that game, i went from 4-3 to the blitzing 3-4...i will bring my A game, however, im a bit nervous after watching highlights on ESPN of President GORE nuking IRAQ A.K.A the RADIERS...lol..boy that guy can rune, tackling and fundamental football will be the key to success...good luck, and bring your A game bro...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 pm

as long a jmo dont try to strip tackle alot this will be a good game no disrespect to greenerrr or blaine but i feel as though this is the afc championship im almost sure the winner will play ME lol in the superbowl both these guys are just that good if jmo get a early lead and force DW to not be able to run with gore as much willl be key for him to win DW gota force Jmo to run and not get eating alive by his dangerous passing attack i love these types of games but honestly as close as i feel like this game maybe i wont be surprised if either guy wins by 14 or more u just never know the first qtr will be very crucial i got jmo winning by 10
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 am

Yeah...we both have 100% totally different offenses...I'm heavy run...He's heavy pass...so we both know that going into this game...the real game lies in who's defense is gonna step up...If he can force me into the pass early on...it might be the game breaker...but GORE is a beast...it normally takes at least 2 or 3 guys to bring him down...and with all the different formations I use with him...it makes it very difficult to stop...and now I know JMO's offense is probably one of the sickest in this franchise...It seriously could go either way. Even if I lose though...I couldn't lose to a better guy. JMO's attitude and overall sportsmanship is top notch in this franchise...it's an honor to play him in the playoffs.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 pm

JMO got me. LOL! I played an excellent first half...then decided to change up my game plan for the second half...and it came back to bite me in the ass in the end. Great game JMO! Good luck against Greener!! For those of you who haven't seen the score yet...JMO and his Shitty Broncos (his team isn't shitty...I just hate the franchise) shattered the dreams of my Cleveland Browns once again...41-31. Congrats bro!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:47 am

ima go with DW jus caus a run game and defense wins championships and if what everyone is saying about dw rush game and his tight defense then it'll be close but. Dw will pull it out but if jmo can throw the ball its night night...good match up

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down