* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

ATTENTION all memebrs of this franchise

2 posters

Go down

ATTENTION all memebrs of this franchise Empty ATTENTION all memebrs of this franchise

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Make sure you post your contact information In the Owners Information Section... follow the instructions provided on the 1st post in the string...

THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL IS A REQUIREMENT TO PARTICPATE IN THE FRANCHISE!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION all memebrs of this franchise Empty Re: ATTENTION all memebrs of this franchise

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:39 am

Invites for the franchise will go out Thursday evening after the Rules Session (The Governing COuncil Ratyfying Rules For Madden 11)... I will confirm this with a post here!!!

In addition our draft is scheduled for Sunday evening at 9pm EST - IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND YOU NEED TO TELL ME NOW!!!! As always any draft day "no-shows" will be replaced by the ever growing WAIT LIST - WE WILL HAVE 32 HUMANS DRAFTN SUNDAY NITE!!!! but it better for you to tell me you cant attend the draft in ADVANCE than be a draft day "no-show"... guys that are "no-shows" jeopardize their standings in future franchises of mine!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION all memebrs of this franchise Empty Re: ATTENTION all memebrs of this franchise

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:36 pm

sunday morning Im forcfully being dragged to lake compounce ..I should be back by 7 ..I dont wanna be there n im tryn 2 get out of it ( g/fs friends ..g/f paid.. tough 1 lol )

but I should almost guaranteed be there I just want to give a warning ...

here- 1-203-928-0523.. text me if you get worried that day .. and I'm talking about sunday the 15th..incase were talkin different days

...I'm part of this league right lol ..( confused..lol)

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down