* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

high scores?

+3
jmojsoski
DevilDOC
bigbuddah
7 posters

Go down

high scores? Empty high scores?

Post by bigbuddah Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Idk if its me gettin better or if this game is real eazy to score on but honestly I'm avg close to 40 points a game on 5 min qt no accel clock...I threw for 562 yrds 1 game...my homeboi ran for 295 yrds on me wit cj...has anyone felt how eazy it is to score on this game?

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

high scores? Empty Re: high scores?

Post by DevilDOC Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 pm

it kinda does seem so. i have noticed its easier to complete a long pass, not so much in the past years has this been true.
DevilDOC
DevilDOC

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:25 pm

what...really...im finding it hard to score..or it could b the broncos suck ass....so, i played my first game this year and lost in OT on a fucking miss FG...is it me or FG kicking seems harder this year....and btw tim tebow lead the comeback..3 TD's in the fourth qt only to lose in OT when my opp started out with the ball and i picked him off on first down....tackling has become harder this year...also, gameplay slows the game down? or is it me?...im not a big fan of this years game...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 am

Well I love it, and if you are scoring too easily, you are probably not playing on all madden. I have played games online with all pro and we are not running up the scores. Do you play Defense, or are both teams getting 40 points ?
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 am

I havent done much online yet (waiting for them to fix it so people cant quit in the first half without getting a loss)

but in my franchise (5min qtrs, All Pro, auto-turbo) Im averaging 60+ pts a game with the vikes. Offense is stupid easy this year its not even fun. Guys get WIDE open... like nobody within 20 yds...wtf is with that?

I have been playing on all pro to get used to the default settings for online

first game I had 3 Kick return Tds with harvin

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 am

Ok, but just so you know, we are playing on all madden in Greener's fantasy draft franchise.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:33 am

i play defense...I have good stick skills also its just easy to score...u have to blitz on this game but ur blitz will get picked and u will get burnt...long runs happen a lot also...I score ya kno so I'm not complaining but 40 a game in shoot outs is not that fun sometimes. I'm playing head to head wit my best friend on all madden he has tennessee so of course damner 200 yards a game man i play defense too...o well long as i score I'm good

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:51 pm

last year defense was fun to play, and I think it is what separated the good players from the great. Any idiot can score 50pts in madden, but it takes skill to shut someone down on D.

This year defense seems all about luck. you have to get lucky with a fumble or a WR dropping a ball to get a stop. It also makes it a lot more tempting to go for it on 4th down this year because field position doesnt really matter with no defense. People are gonna score TDs weather it is a 10 yd drive or a 90 yd drive, offense is just too easy. They only time I got stopped was when I had a dropped ball or a fumble. With 4 chances to get 10 yds its pretty easy.

Anyone else finding it IMPOSSIBLE to tackle a decent player in the open field? I was laughing my ass off last night when I scored a 85 yd td on a slant to Sidney Rice (like 89 speed, slow for a WR) because I just kept weaving back and forth and dude couldnt tackle me even though he had like 6 chances as I ran down the field, he kept missing cause its so easy to turn on a dime while going top speed. BTW he was the jets. I had the same problem playing the titans and CJ. If you can get in the open field its so easy to make moves. Never thought id say it but i really miss madden 10's gameplay.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:08 pm

I wish it was more of the madden 10 defense wit this same gameplay as madden 11

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

only one person has scored on my D in the second half in my ranked games...and let was in OT...after my D makes the adjustments its really tough...anyone wanna try me?
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:38 am

jmojsoski wrote:only one person has scored on my D in the second half in my ranked games...and let was in OT...after my D makes the adjustments its really tough...anyone wanna try me?

I'd love to play you jmo, I need some tips on playing D this year if you are willing, I cant stop people from passing all over me. At least not 3 or 4 plays in a row. they eventually always get the big play

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

high scores? Empty high scores

Post by morrisbrown94doc Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:12 am

I too think its easier 2 score and harder to tackle...but hey what

r u gonna do..we bought it so we gotta play it...I'm 50/50 on my liking it so far

morrisbrown94doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aug17 Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 am

THis game is awesome. But I havent player anyone good yet. But the hit stick is hard to land this year, making this years tackling more realistic. if you hitstick in the open field....you WILL miss. I think we all need time to adjust to the small changes in the game. But so far, I am impressed.

Aug17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down