* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

PATCH #4 IS HERE!!!!

+4
bigbuddah
slickmonkyz
falconfansince81
Deathwish22
8 posters

Go down

PATCH #4 IS HERE!!!! Empty PATCH #4 IS HERE!!!!

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:57 am

Finally!!! Just logged on this morning @ 7:30 AM EST...and am currently downloading the new patch. Woohoo!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

PATCH #4 IS HERE!!!! Empty Re: PATCH #4 IS HERE!!!!

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 am

yeah i got it too, made my 5 minutes late for work too when i went to advance the leagues this morning. it actually crashed my ps3, but worked again 2nd try...probably not a good sign but then again, it is ea sports.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

PATCH #4 IS HERE!!!! Empty wtf

Post by slickmonkyz Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:11 pm

anybody know what the error code 80710092 means. playstation website apparently doesnt want me to know cuz their fukin page wont load up either.
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:28 pm

I never head of the hold square thing...and I was wondering y I couldn't see my play art when I was playing in some games makes sense now...thought it was my controller or somethin

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:36 pm

bigbuddah wrote:I never head of the hold square thing...and I was wondering y I couldn't see my play art when I was playing in some games makes sense now...thought it was my controller or somethin

wait what? what was the cause of this?

I had several league games where I couldnt see my playart before the play, makes it hard to play offense when you hot route a lot and read defenses if you cant see what your playart is. More than one time I thought I had audibled to one play only to find out that my audible didnt go through and Id take a huge sack thinking I was doing a run play.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Yea that's what I'm saying...not saying ppl I played did it on purpose but it was frustrating

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Nah I think the hold the square thing was a glitch that allowed a defender to not be blocked pre-snap. So like if you controlled someone on the line and held square or x your player wouldnt be blocked by the lineman. At least that's what the message said before I asked Greener to remove it. I don't know for sure if that's how it worked.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:51 pm

bigbuddah wrote:Yea that's what I'm saying...not saying ppl I played did it on purpose but it was frustrating

so other people could make it so I couldnt see my play art before the snap..... well that explains a lot

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Well they definitely didn't fix connection issues. Had a game drop with Delmas today, and that's even after we still tried the Unranked fix.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:17 pm

You know Cheddah, now that you mention the new patch and connections issues, not even 1 hour after I downloaded the new patch I had to play a CPU game and it actually disconnected on me right before the half. I have NEVER been disconnected during a CPU game before today, and I didnt think about the new patch when it happened, but who knows maybe it had something to do with it.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:59 am

Lol yeah bro, I read Greener's post about all the shit they were supposed to fix, and one of the highlights was that they WEREN'T fixing gameplay but devoted their time to fixing connection issues instead. But apparently what they really meant was this patch was just to add more ultimate team bullshit.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:10 am

Lol yeah exactly bro, they "fix" connection issues then the first game I play after downloading the patch I get disconnected in the 2nd quarter.....playing the CPU!!! Lol what a friggin joke, we really need some damn competition so EA will get there sh*t together, its ridiculos how much money they make every year without even really making that many changes to the game! The NFL is so popular it almost doesn't even matter how little they work on improving the game, as long as they have exclusive rights they will be a top selling game every year.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 am

That patch didn't fix SH!T!! I still can't connect to certain players on this game. Everyone else I'm fine with connecting to. WTF?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:57 pm

broken...everything ea does is broken lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

PATCH #4 IS HERE!!!! Empty patch to fix connections issues,,,,really

Post by slickmonkyz Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 am

how bout the fukin gameplay itself, so fuckin sick of playin choppy shit connection games , the last 2 weeks EVERY game iv played in franchise has been stupid, 15 yrd punts, missin xtra points, havin to pic my play 3 and 4 times ,,, as soon as i sit down to play,,,choppy lag ass gm, fuck it , i dont give a shit right off the bat. losin intersest real quick
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:43 am

MY FRIEND - i have no lag issue what so ever... Is there way for you to get a HARDWIRED DIRECT CONNECTION? I know this always helps - AND NEVER SPLIT THE COONECTION - my GF wouldnt DARE TRY AND GET ON THE INTERNET WHILE I WAS PLAYN AN ONLINE FRANCHISE GAME!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:16 am

mine is hardwired,and my girlfriend is the computer freak, she installs and programs and coordinates all the phones , faxes, computers, emails,etc . you name it...for the humana hospital here in louisville 5 or 6 buildings, coordinates the whole system. everything on our system is custom, most of the games i play , everybody is in bed already. anyway .... just tried to play schloer in kight lg. had a great back and forth gm goin, im up by 1 with bout a min and a half or so left, his ball 2nd or 3rd down ,, he throws over the middle, ball sails high ... boooomm ..booted ,,,says he quit.. and up to that point we had a good connection. total bs, i know he didnt quit. continuous shit like that makes me wanna go back to bowling 5 nights a week. at least i could make some extra money in my free time
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down