* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

vikings seem primed and ready to go

3 posters

Go down

vikings seem primed and ready to go Empty vikings seem primed and ready to go

Post by bigbuddah Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:30 pm

after a very successful season again for the vikings they went into the divisional playoff game against the skins and completely laid an egg. after going 3-1 versus the top 4 teams in the league (win over the bucs falcons and skins...loss to the broncos) it seemed as tho the vikings had over came their personal flaws and made huge strides. playing the skins in the rematch of the game they took earlier in the season seemed for sure they would get out of the first round. unfortunately, that didnt happen. the vikings have hired a new defensive coordinator and are experimenting with players to see how the team responds to change.

with 2nd year big 6'5'' speedy wr kimble getting a better roll in the offense at the number 3 position the vikings now have possibly the biggest wr core in the league only behind those redskins. another 2nd year player getting more playing time is ss (forgot his name) replacing the 2 veteran strong safteys chris hope and adrian wilson to add more speed on the field. the vikings are moving from this big pressure defense to more of a containment defense especially when it comes to fast wr core to protect the young saftey and aging corners. the offense seems ready to go accumulating 400+ yards of total offense against the speedy seahawks in the first game of the season in route to a 38-7 whooping on the seahawks.

"This year is about experimentation and dedication. Dedication to the craft of madden and experimentation to figure out how to run an nfl franchise being as i am in uncharted territory here in never being this deep into a franchise and franchises lasting this long. changes will be made because an embarrasing 52-7 loss to the skins is not how we get down here," said owner GM president and coach bigbuddah.

we have learned our lesson about panic and over paying for players we dont need just because their overall looks good. the vikings want players who bring their lunch pale to work everyday. although the vikings are experimenting with some things look for them to continue the regular season success they have had for the past 2 season now to carry over to the 3rd.

Last edited by bigbuddah on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

vikings seem primed and ready to go Empty Re: vikings seem primed and ready to go

Post by jmojsoski Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:34 pm

It's ur time to shine bro... How bad do you want it...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

vikings seem primed and ready to go Empty Re: vikings seem primed and ready to go

Post by bigbuddah Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 pm

hopefully i can show u better than i can tell u

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 pm

This league is so hard to win in bro.... That NFC is a beast...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:43 pm

i kno it. i got through it last season. im not interested in dominating the regular season no more man long as i do enough to make the playoffs i jus wanna win in the playoffs. seems like u and CP work on things in the regular season so yall peak at the right time in the playoffs. even if thats not what yall do thats the approach i am taking to make sure i peak at the right time and ready to bring something different bigger and better when that time comes.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Yeah...now that I'm in 2 other franchises. This is by far one of the most talented group of guys and I would concur to say that this is probably the hardest franchise to play in.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Its the most competitive and the most active on the boards making it even more conmpetitive because ppl are constantly shaking stuff up makings changes and improvements

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down