* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership

+12
Fr8trainShane
BROWARDGOONS
imthatcrack
BadBoyR1
phreak-out
schloer87
sam22smith
Dominator1291985
youngwattz
Cheddah_Cheez
bjcole26
GREENERRRR
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership Empty REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

If you did not recieve an invite to join this LG - but would like to be considered for membership... REPLY BELOW...

Indicate if you are in any other Madden Group Franchises - and of course include your PSN id (which is hopefully the same as your ID for posting on this site)

Also, make sure you read the post in the Franchise news section (entitled All players must read this) BEFORE applying for this league!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership Empty Re: REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership

Post by bjcole26 Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm

I would like to be considered. I am newer to your leagues but am a straight baller who does not cheese...Currently in MG Smurf and Mulletmen.

psn bjcole26

cell is 678-431-3388
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership Empty Re: REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Thanks for the application cole. Right now I'm still waiting to hear back from the members I invited, but I will keep you posted if I have any openings.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:39 pm

I would also like to be considered for your league, I am a really dedicated madden player follow rules from top to bottom and love to play against a group of people that don't quit. I am currently enjoying all the fun with a few MG leagues already which include, MG surf league, EZ like SundayMorning and GREENER #2..I use the PSN: G_A_CERTIFIED but I will have to use my alternate Youngwattz for this one if I get accepted...

PSN:Youngwattz (G_A_CERTIFIED)
#:804-301-2409
Email: youngwattz@gmail.com
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Thanks for inquiring bro. Yeah I've played you and I know your game is legit. But just so you guys know, I'm not JUST looking for legit players. I'm also looking for guys who are gonna contribute to my franchise on these forums too. I want guys posting scouting reports or game summaries. Anything besides the trade block. It's a requirement to be in my franchise. I haven't seen any of that from you guys yet, and it's going to be a requirement of my franchise. If you guys are down for that, I'll def keep you in mind when I'm trying to fill slots after I find out how many spaces I have left after the invites.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Yea that sounds cool I can get on that
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:16 pm

youngwattz wrote:Yea that sounds cool I can get on that

Ok sounds good bro. Chances are not all my invites are gonna get accepted so I'll have some openings for sure.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Sounds good thanks 4 the consideration
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominator1291985 Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:41 pm

if you have any openings im down

Dominator1291985
509-557-8107

Dominator1291985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:09 am

if you have any openings please consider me, i dont get why everybody bashes on me for cheezing when i played pretty much all the admins and didnt have any complaints? but o well if their is anyway possible i wish i could get my boys in philly but idc, it would just be an honor getting in this franchise after my sick team in VIP had to get shut down

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:21 am

MayheM37 wrote:if you have any openings please consider me, i dont get why everybody bashes on me for cheezing when i played pretty much all the admins and didnt have any complaints? but o well if their is anyway possible i wish i could get my boys in philly but idc, it would just be an honor getting in this franchise after my sick team in VIP had to get shut down

I talked to ace about you bro, he's legit and an invited member so I trust his judgement. My only worry is that I don't see you posting on the boards much (except to defend yourself against the guys that have accused you of chz). Here's the deal: Go read the message I posted under the franchise news section that all players have to read. Go check out the scouting report/gm summary section in Deathwish's franchise so you have an idea of what I'm looking for as far as activity on the site (I'm not asking for summaries/posts as long as the ones in DW, they can be short but I want them done). If you do that and still want to be in this franchise I'll bring you up with the two other guys helping me with this franchise. At best you'll get a team right away. At worst you'll be on the wait list (which is only like 4 guys deep anyway).
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:01 am

I am new to this group, just found it. But I'd like to join this new league.

I'd be happy to contribute scouting reports, game summaries, general banter.

I understand the fact that no one knows me from a hole in the wall so I am going to try and join an existing league to get some respect built up also.

PSN: sam22smith
Text: 978-877-6249
email: sam22smith@gmail.com

I live on the east coast and can play late night and early evening and at all different times during the weekend. Text and email is the best way to get a hold of me. Both go to my phone.

Last edited by sam22smith on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 am

sam22smith wrote:I am new to this group, just found it. But I'd like to join this new league.

I'd be happy to contribute scouting reports, game summaries, general banter.

I understand the fact that no one knows me from a hole in the wall so I am going to try and join an existing league to get some respect built up also.

PSN: sam22smith

First, thanks for the interest in my franchise and madden group. Unfortunately, because we've had so many failing franchises I'm taking extra care on who I let in to prevent that from happening to mine. That being said, I encourage you to read my post under this franchises franchise news. Then take a look at the scouting reports/summaries in Deathwish's lg to see what I mean by non trade block posts. If you do that and still want in this franchise I'll put you on the waiting list. However, to be seriously considered I'd need to see you join some of our other franchises to make sure you can play by our rules and contribute to the community. You may not get a team you'd like as much as one you drafted in the other leagues, but if you're committed enough to those franchises it'd be a great display of how committed you'd be to mine. Thanks again bro, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Completely understood. I am not picky about grabbing an existing team - I view it as a challenge to broaden my game. I will be on this community board and earn respect accordingly.

Thank you!
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by schloer87 Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:15 pm

hey bro str8 if i get in?

if so ill take the cheifs

thanks

schloer87
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:30 pm

schloer87 wrote:hey bro str8 if i get in?

if so ill take the cheifs

thanks

Hey Schloer, I know you're an active member and you def get your games in. My only worry is that I never see you posting except for trade blocks. Read my post under franchise news and if you think you can do what I'm asking then I'll see about getting you a team for sure bro!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by schloer87 Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:05 am

def can do it bro. and ill be alot more active on these forums once i get my laptop fixed. let me know about getting a team

schloer87
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by phreak-out Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Would like to join this league if there is a spot open.

psn id: phreak-out

I'm not in any other Madden Group franchises. I read what you expect from the owners and it sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to getting into a fantasy franchise that is sim and will not have a bunch of people quit b/c they don't show up for the draft.

Pete

phreak-out

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

phreak-out wrote:Would like to join this league if there is a spot open.

psn id: phreak-out

I'm not in any other Madden Group franchises. I read what you expect from the owners and it sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to getting into a fantasy franchise that is sim and will not have a bunch of people quit b/c they don't show up for the draft.

Pete

Thanks for your interest bro. I also appreciate you reading what it takes to get in my franchise. Unfortunately, like you said I have no way of knowing how active you are or how well you can abide by our rules. If you really are serious about getting in this particular franchise my advice is to join one of the franchises I am in (greener2, greener, mg surf, ezweightloss, and vista are the ones with vacancies I believe) and just show that you can do in those franchises what I ask my players to do (play your games and post). If I see you're doing work there, I'll be more than happy to get you a spot here!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by phreak-out Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:00 am

Thanks for the info cheddah. I'm only interested in joining a franchise where I draft my team. If you end up needing to fill a spot then hit me up. I understand you not knowing me, but I'm a very reliable owner and am in 2 other very good regular team franchises that are moving into the 4th season in '11.

phreak-out

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:23 am

phreak-out wrote:Thanks for the info cheddah. I'm only interested in joining a franchise where I draft my team. If you end up needing to fill a spot then hit me up. I understand you not knowing me, but I'm a very reliable owner and am in 2 other very good regular team franchises that are moving into the 4th season in '11.

Ok bro, I currently have a waiting list, but I'll be sure to let you know if anything opens up
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BadBoyR1 Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:36 am

I would like to join. Im in EBFL Lg which is sponsored by Mad Cat and we are in our 2nd Season! I was lucky enough to win the Super Bowl (yeahhhhhhh, lol).

PSN: BadBoyR1
email: BadBoyR1000@gmail.com goes directly to my smart phone
BadBoyR1
BadBoyR1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:58 am

BadBoyR1 wrote:I would like to join. Im in EBFL Lg which is sponsored by Mad Cat and we are in our 2nd Season! I was lucky enough to win the Super Bowl (yeahhhhhhh, lol).

PSN: BadBoyR1
email: BadBoyR1000@gmail.com goes directly to my smart phone

Hey bro, I don't know what league that is. But unfortunately you're not in any madden group leagues. I encourage you to the post I made about the requirements for this league as far as gameplay and posting. If you do and are serious about getting into my league I'd encourage you to join one of our existing leagues that need a replacement owner (greener, greener 2, vista, ez, surf) so you could build up some rapport with me, the other commissioners, or other players. For now I can put you on my waiting list...but realistically there's very little chance you'd get to draft your own team.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BadBoyR1 Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:10 am

Ok thanks
BadBoyR1
BadBoyR1

Back to top Go down

REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership Empty im hoping i can

Post by imthatcrack Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:41 am

psn: imthatcrack7
number# 7169076463
im in surf mg N ez lg

imthatcrack
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next