* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership

+12
Fr8trainShane
BROWARDGOONS
imthatcrack
BadBoyR1
phreak-out
schloer87
sam22smith
Dominator1291985
youngwattz
Cheddah_Cheez
bjcole26
GREENERRRR
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership - Page 2 Empty Re: REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership

Post by BROWARDGOONS Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:43 am

can i join? im in mullet men aswell

PSN: BROWARDGOONS

BROWARDGOONS

Back to top Go down

REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership - Page 2 Empty Re: REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 am

BROWARDGOONS wrote:can i join? im in mullet men aswell

PSN: BROWARDGOONS
First, thanks for the interest in my franchise and madden group. Unfortunately, because we've had so many failing franchises I'm taking extra care on who I let in to prevent that from happening to mine. That being said, I encourage you to read my post under this franchises franchise news. Then take a look at the scouting reports/summaries in Deathwish's lg to see what I mean by non trade block posts. If you do that and still want in this franchise I'll put you on the waiting list. However, to be seriously considered I'd need to see you join some of our other franchises that I am in, to make sure you can play by our rules and contribute to the community. You may not get a team you'd like as much as one you drafted in the other leagues, but if you're committed enough to those franchises it'd be a great display of how committed you'd be to mine. Thanks again bro, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

REPLY HERE if u want to be considered for membership - Page 2 Empty Interested in an open spot if available.

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm new to the Madden Group, as I just came across the site while looking for an online franchises SIM style.
I have read over the rules, and have no problems with them at all. I'm also very active in what I do, so you could expect a fair amount of posting from me, and some fun shit talking.

I'm not currently a member of any other leagues, simply because I just found the site, and am looking for the opportunity to get involved. I saw Big Mullet was looking for owners, but from what i've read about his commissioner abilities, and attitude, I have no interest in his league at all.

Any questions, or what not, you can find me on AIM> Fr8train91, or PSN> Fr8TrainShane

Thanks for the consideration.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Welcome Fr8train. Almost all of the leagues have openings always looking for committed players guys that answer text message are on the PS3 alot. I am extending a invitaion to you to play in My league Vista3131 franchise now I am out of town until Sunday but contact GREENERRRR on the PS3 tell him you want in the Vista3131 franchise I have 3 open teams look them over if you want to take one we would love to have you join us. Welcome aboard

PS all the leagues are looking for members I do believe. so if you contact the commish's they will get you set up to play.

The great thing here is you can play as much as you have time for, But please only commit to leagues you have time for.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffey24YEYE Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Hey all, I'd like to get in, if possible. I'm currently in the Mulletmen league (just joined). I'm available 7 days a week to play games and I log in every day/like to get the weeks progressed in a timely manner. New to league play but have been an avid player since the Madden 11 release.

PSN- Griffey24yeye

Phone, text preferred - 503-914-7308

Thanks!

-Brendan

Griffey24YEYE

Back to top Go down

Post by coward1984 Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:37 pm

If anyone quits or gets booted hook me up with a team..
Text 409-540-0305
coward1984
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mission8 Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:48 pm

I would like to be considered for this league. I am in kight,mullet and just joined greennrr2.
psn-mission8

mission8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2