* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Why do we have rules?

4 posters

Go down

Why do we have rules? Empty Why do we have rules?

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:53 pm

I think it's a valid question. I think there's no excuse for the arguments a lot of guys have been getting in on these boards. It's a childish way of dealing with things. But, what starts those arguments? People breaking rules. Most of the rules we have are more to promote realistic styles of play, rather than preventing unstoppable glitchy type shit (but we have rules for that too). However, a lot of people think guys who gripe over rule breaking are just bitching. I know personally, I know how to stop a QB scrambling all over the place as soon as the snap breaks, or guys moving people off the LOS, or any of the shit that rule breakers do. I've played enough lobby games where I'm used to and know the solutions for almost anything (emphasis on almost lol). But that's not the point in my opinion. My point is that we have rules, so they should be followed. By joining the group you agree to follow the rules. If you think the rules are stupid don't play here or try and get them changed. But until you get them changed, you must follow them. Personally I think we need a QB sub rule, but there isn't one, so if someone did it during a game you won't catch me bitching at them about it. However, if someone does an IOR on me and I stop it (which I always do), please believe they and everyone else on the boards are going to hear about it. I plan on enforcing the rules, call me a bitch or whatever the fuck you want, but they're going to be enforced...at least in my league they will be. I'll also be making posts about peoples rule breaking...I'd expect posts about me if I broke them. I'll never attack someone personally, so none of my posts will be argumentative in that respect, but I wouldn't be suprised to see some people respond like children.

This post is not directed at anyone in particular, I'm just simply saying that I agree the arguments are ridiculous, but I don't agree that people turn blind eye's to broken rules. The rules are there, and whether or not you or I agree with them, we should follow them, period.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Why do we have rules? Empty Re: Why do we have rules?

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Can't agree more. There is going to be disagreements, but when they happen, there is no need to go all ballistic and freak out. I can't imagine anyone here actually attacking a person, more just the activity they felt was un-MG worthy.

Also, as a courtesy, if someone makes a trade offer to you, please take the time to either look at it, and turn it down, or counteroffer, or respond in some way. Don't just let it sit out there, as people may have multiple irons in the fire so to speak. If you aren't interested, just say so. I don't think anyone is going to be offended by that.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:05 pm

the problem honestly is that greenerrr has gotten ppl use to sayin so what u have no proof. i understand the importance of having proof but when their are multiple complaints than someone has to go. 1 bad apple can ruin the group. i think that we need ppl (commisioners) to be more strict otherwise we might as well remove the "sim" part. we have rules and ppl need to enforce them. there is alot of complaining going on but if there is alot of complaints on a person they should be gone. as u said y have rules if there is no1 is going to enforce them or your considered a bitcher if u do try and tell someone they have broken a rule. i think we have gotten away from things here a little bit and we need commisioners to be more strict.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:39 pm

agreed....if there is 3-4 very solid sim players who are highly regarded...and they are saying the same things about a guy...its most likely true...

I'll guarantee that a lot of players play differently when playing the actual "commish" and there lies the problems...

Ex. So and So plays super sim vs the Commish...but cheese balls everyone else...knowing that there aren't many people who rat out owners...or show replays/evidence.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down