* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

OFFICIAL RAGE QUIT POST - mg group therapy lol

+12
saastar
txboy05
Cheddah_Cheez
jmojsoski
mblammers
surfnturf90
djgamer134
ezweightloss
Vista3131
Mjkight
bjcole26
falconfansince81
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OFFICIAL RAGE QUIT POST - mg group therapy lol - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL RAGE QUIT POST - mg group therapy lol

Post by txboy05 Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:17 pm

mission8 wrote:I hope you are not referring to me when you talk about man coverage. You were throwing deep on me every play and I had to stop the deep ball. Every time I played zone or came with blitz you burnt me deep. I think that is good adjustment on my part. If you were not referring to me, please disregard post.lol

what part of what i posted made u think that u were that important to make a post about. stay on topic and stop tryna make shit up bro i wasnt even refering to u.
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL RAGE QUIT POST - mg group therapy lol - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL RAGE QUIT POST - mg group therapy lol

Post by mission8 Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Maybe the part where you said people I played recently. You made your post right after we played. Also in my post it said if it is not reffering to me than disregard. So disregard bro. Obviously I will have to build my importance rank before I start posting. And I have no need to make things up. Thanks

mission8

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:32 pm

yea playing ppl of this skill level and witht he same morals as i have (most of you do) is fun and entertaining. its when lobby tactics merge with sim strategies that gets me in trouble and we have some ppl in here that do that. they follow the rules but stretch most of them to the point were u can call them a clean lobby player haha onlything they dont do is RC and nano lol. there is more to this game to be called sim than ppl realize and that gets annoying. ppl dont have playing styles anymore except the good guys and the tendacies alot of ppl have everyone has. things ppl see work in the lobbies they bring over and its very cheezy at times when ppl do a certain thing on 3rd and short and 4th and short that u cant do nothing about lol its amazing sometimes but what are u gonna do....NOTHIN...so i do my thing man and if its only good enough to beat a certain few ppl then so be it jus caus u beat me doesnt make u a better player than i am. i jus play this game at a deeper level and u jus simplify the fuck out of it to win.

once u realize that FF ull be ok

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:39 pm

mission8 wrote:Maybe the part where you said people I played recently. You made your post right after we played. Also in my post it said if it is not reffering to me than disregard. So disregard bro. Obviously I will have to build my importance rank before I start posting. And I have no need to make things up. Thanks

honestly i wrote that post not txboy05. i didnt feel like getting my laptop and we are roommates and i watched that game. i wasnt refering to u but for u to think that u are that important to come in to this topic and call me out when i said nothin about u is quite interesting. i didnt mention your gameplay your style or shit u did during the game. so like i said man wat part of that post made u think i was talking about u. like i said before STAY ON TOPIC

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:20 pm

bigbuddah wrote:yea playing ppl of this skill level and witht he same morals as i have (most of you do) is fun and entertaining. its when lobby tactics merge with sim strategies that gets me in trouble and we have some ppl in here that do that. they follow the rules but stretch most of them to the point were u can call them a clean lobby player haha onlything they dont do is RC and nano lol. there is more to this game to be called sim than ppl realize and that gets annoying. ppl dont have playing styles anymore except the good guys and the tendacies alot of ppl have everyone has. things ppl see work in the lobbies they bring over and its very cheezy at times when ppl do a certain thing on 3rd and short and 4th and short that u cant do nothing about lol its amazing sometimes but what are u gonna do....NOTHIN...so i do my thing man and if its only good enough to beat a certain few ppl then so be it jus caus u beat me doesnt make u a better player than i am. i jus play this game at a deeper level and u jus simplify the fuck out of it to win.

once u realize that FF ull be ok

honestly though it wasn't nothin any of my opponents did, my last 20 games here have all been great and the guys played 100% sim so its nothin on them its the ridiculous amount of effectiveness people get out of 2 man under having db's shadow wr's and cut their routes off psychically. doesn't happen all the time, but it was just recently i notice it more and more and it just pissed me off to no end. madden is the one trivial thing in this world that just makes my blood boil...so i guess i had to vent. weird way of doing it...but i'm over it and ready to move on.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2